British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Plymouth Vs Panthers - 12th September

Huge night for the Panthers, anything other than a win then their playoff hopes are virtually over.

Risager is in for Bjerre.

Panthers

1. Morten Risager

2. Adam Roynon

3. Ales Dryml

4. Richard Hall R/R

5. Ulrich Oostergaard

6. Max Dilger

7. Nikki Barrett

Edward Kennett guests for Ben Barker for Plymouth.

Prediction: Plymouth Devils 40-50 Peterborough Panthers

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Huge night for the Panthers, anything other than a win then their playoff hopes are virtually over.

Risager is in for Bjerre.

Panthers

1. Morten Risager

2. Adam Roynon

3. Ales Dryml

4. Richard Hall R/R

5. Ulrich Oostergaard

6. Max Dilger

7. Nikki Barrett

Edward Kennett guests for Ben Barker for Plymouth.

Prediction: Plymouth Devils 40-50 Peterborough Panthers

Think your being a bit optimistic there, we won't win with our reserves, their both awful

Think your being a bit optimistic there, we won't win with our reserves, their both awful

So can you remind me how many Nikki Barrett scored on his last visit to the SBA?

To save you the trouble 12+1 = top scorer on the night

Yours may be aweful, but i would still take them over Plymouths, ever since The Devils have been PL, i dont think they have had a decent reserve, must be something in the water down in Devon.

Plymouth PR has DRYML riding, would be nice to see it confirmed but Peterborough haven't issued a PR on the match yet.

Gino is guesting for Richard Hall, and it is R/R for Ales Dryml who has retired from British Speedway with immediate effect due to his back injury. All is not well at Peterborough with riders quitting in the last week.

Ales has retired from British speedway so rr for Ales, Gino guesting for Hall.

Ales has retired from British speedway so rr for Ales, Gino guesting for Hall.

Ply mouth v Ipswich Select,it's a bit of a farce considering Ipswich have vested interest who makes the Play - offs. That's Speedway though..

Ply mouth v Ipswich Select,it's a bit of a farce considering Ipswich have vested interest who makes the Play - offs. That's Speedway though..

so long as Morten and Gino stay safe I couldnt give a stuff what they score and who it helps qualify - thats my Witches vested interest revealed!! Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 3

so long as Morten and Gino stay safe I couldnt give a stuff what they score and who it helps qualify - thats my Witches vested interest revealed!!

Agree that's another reason why it's not right.

Gino and Morten will be giving it their all tonight, they know a good performance tonight may win them a team spot for the premier speedway club in the East Anglia area for the new season

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Gino and Morten will be giving it their all tonight, they know a good performance tonight may win them a team spot for the premier speedway club in the East Anglia area for the new season

LOL, not sure which one that is then ... probably the one that pays their riders ...

You really are a bizarre person.

• Like 1