British Speedway Forum

Well that was dusty on a lovely warm day in great sunshine, a couple of good races, I thought the reserve O`verge looked quite good, off the pace but seemed well in control of his bike none of this flapping about at the back.

Halsey worthy winner and Worrell did well to come second as well, shame about Jacobs in the run off for third.

Ive been to two meeting over the weekend involving Cradley and both have kicked off to some extent.

We were also at the start line with two children age 10 and 7 and the language some of the Cradley fans used towards Danny was disgusting the worst swear word ever and the venom one fan showed to a rye house fan in front of us was dripping from is mouth (literally) I actually think he wanted to fight

We were also at the start line with two children age 10 and 7 and the language some of the Cradley fans used towards Danny was disgusting the worst swear word ever and the venom one fan showed to a rye house fan in front of us was dripping from is mouth (literally) I actually think he wanted to fight

There you have it. How much evidence do you need that some Cradley fans are scum. Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

Thanks for putting in some shadders

It was only a few that were kicking off and one nutter in particular. I've no agenda with Cradley, so have no axe to grind

Thanks for that,it's only a very small minority but in the 5years we have been back there have been quite a few incidents. I suppose eventually mud sticks or could do

A small minority that could ruin it for the rest of us. There is only a small few of them but they are idiots!

• Like 1

You get them with every track, there are a couple of blokes that support the Brummies you wouldent want to stand next to at an away track, morans is the only word you can use in there case.

we were stood next to a couple that know Dan Greenwood and are Heathens supporters and they were ok.

• Like 1

Hmmm! It looks as though Cradley and their fans have an image similar - but now long vanished - that Millwall and "their supporters" had in football?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_Bushwackers

You get them with every track, there are a couple of blokes that support the Brummies you wouldent want to stand next to at an away track, morans is the only word you can use in there case.

we were stood next to a couple that know Dan Greenwood and are Heathens supporters and they were ok.

Surely not Shawn and Kelly? I think you mean morons - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron

Edited by Guest

Hmmm! It looks as though Cradley and their fans have an image similar - but now long vanished - that Millwall and "their supporters" had in football?

You must have missed the trouble at wembley when Millwall played Wigan in 2013. Definitely not vanished, and why would it. It is a problem within society rather than any particular team or sport.