British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Glasgow Tigers V Newcastle Diamonds Ko Cup Sunday 28th September At 3pm

I've had a request to see if I will put a minibus or coach if we get enough intrest ( as it could be the last match of the year ) so is it 3 or 5pm start please

makes no odds to you.... Glasgow via Ross on wye :)
  • Like 1

Where has Glasgow said its a 5pm start. i dont get your remark guess the time. We have had two 5pm starts and the reason was given for them. . A 5pm start might be a better start time as 3pm start can ruin your day

Pienpeesman if you ask the question on Glasgow Facebook site you might get a answer. Not many Glasgow SUPPORTERS on this site

makes no odds to you.... Glasgow via Ross on wye :)

Leave the bloke alone at least he makes the effort to put buses on.. He might get lost going to Glasgow and Edinburgh but it could be worse, just imagine if he was a taxi driver in Newcastle
  • Like 1

I've had a request to see if I will put a minibus or coach if we get enough intrest ( as it could be the last match of the year ) so is it 3 or 5pm start please

Can now confirm that it's a 5pm start for this meeting, having spoken to both Colin Hamilton and George English at the PLRC. I can also say the Ref will be Ronnie Allen.

typical of Glasgow, how to p!ss people off in any way they can. why listen to or tell the fans eh? I really fear for the clubs future when they seem to be completely adverse to showing the paying customers any respect at all. Complete and utter joke

typical of Glasgow, how to p!ss people off in any way they can. why listen to or tell the fans eh? I really fear for the clubs future when they seem to be completely adverse to showing the paying customers any respect at all. Complete and utter joke

I was going to come to this match. Not now :angry:

I was going to come to this match. Not now :angry:

The reason it is a 5pm start is because Glasgow have riders riding away on Saturday night and it allows extra time for them to get back for the start time

• Like 1

According to the official Glasgow site it's 3p.m. :o

It's wrong! (see post #22)

I think Steve that is one of the major problems and it has been happening all year. We are treated like mushrooms. We are only the paying public but the amount of times we find out things like that from other clubs before our own has the decency to let their own support know is disgraceful. And for teh official site still to be stating one thing when its told another clubs fans another is, quite frankly, insulting (no disrespect to you guys obviously)

I think Steve that is one of the major problems and it has been happening all year. We are treated like mushrooms. We are only the paying public but the amount of times we find out things like that from other clubs before our own has the decency to let their own support know is disgraceful. And for teh official site still to be stating one thing when its told another clubs fans another is, quite frankly, insulting (no disrespect to you guys obviously)

I wouldn't worry. As I stated in my earlier posts the BSPA website (as of this minute) is saying 1500hrs and the Diamonds website is also saying 3pm! I mentioned this to George on Sunday, so hopefully it will be rectified.

Hey Glasgow, What is the point in having an "Official" website if it gives out the wrong info. Travelling fans may well have been mislead by the 3pm start time on your website. They may have noted the 3pm start time and not revisited your website again to see your amendment to 5pm. I hope you will compensate any 3pm arrivals by letting them in for free!