British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue V Coventry & Kings Lynn 22/9

Bombers organisational skills seem to hold him back then.For a rider who has ridden at the top level for a number of years he seems poorly equipped and the stuff he does have is rubbish ,his usual speech last regarding equipment.Its embarrassing listening to him.He will be making a good living out of the sport though so he has the last laugh I suppose.

He hasn't got the funds or sponsorship this year like the other top riders which holds him back and sometimes it seems he has to drive to places as otherwise he won't have his equipment there. Probably the main reason why he rides for the Bees often a day before a gp. Next year he can be properly prepared for a gp series as he didn't know till January he was in. Still I would say he shouldn't have as many bike issues as he does, that needs sorting.

why would Steve Worrall be your reserve, he might fancy staying at Swindon

We own him and he did an artical in swindon paper this year about being at BV next season.

• Like 1

We own him and he did an artical in swindon paper this year about being at BV next season.

Ok then but can't see him being allowed back as a fast track rider.

Bomber drove back and only got to Belle Vue just before the meeting, he took his EL bikes to Lonigo. I guess Zagar would have bikes in the UK and would've used his machinery from the continent for the challenge.

Didn't Hans do the Loningo meeting? Didn't seem to worry him too much.

Ok then but can't see him being allowed back as a fast track rider.

Didn't Hans do the Loningo meeting? Didn't seem to worry him too much.

Hans came back by plane, I guess he didn't use his EL gear.

Neil Watson has said on Facebook if your a season ticket holder and want to raise an issue regarding this then contact the club through the normal channels.