British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Auty being knocked off was AFTER the race, pre meditated!!

That's a massive difference to the incident that put Tungate on the floor!!!

Going for a gap that didn't appear to be there indicates 'intention' If that had have been NP there would be calls to ban him by now

• Like 1

Watching both clips it's clear it was payback, auty has nothing to complain about & if tungate is fined then so should auty.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read on the forum.

Going for a gap that didn't appear to be there indicates 'intention' If that had have been NP there would be calls to ban him by now

I wouldn't agree with you in this situation with Auty showing intent as I think it was just a racing incident and Auty is a racer and from the videos I have seen it's not clear if there was a gap or not that could have been exploited, however what Tungate did was inexcusable.

Watching both clips it's clear it was payback, auty has nothing to complain about & if tungate is fined then so should auty.

A poor post have a rethink!,
  • Like 1

Good to see Walasek winning races in Poland today, so I assume he'll be back for Leicester asap?!

• Like 1

Why a poor post & why should I have a rethink ?

The referee is the one to blame,even though the first staging is not clear cut.Auty i think you are making your judgement on past reputation rather than this particular incident Tungate i also like and hope he is not punished severely.

The referee is the one to blame,even though the first staging is not clear cut.Auty i think you are making your judgement on past reputation rather than this particular incident Tungate i also like and hope he is not punished severely.

I was making my judgement on this race and not past races, auty should of been excluded and wasn't and like a number of riders will seek revenge and I feel tungate did this but not with the intension of hurting him.

These incident's have happened for decades and will carry on whether its right or wrong, its always in the heat of the moment and unless you have been in that position you cannot judge.

was this any worse that what greg did to nicki ?

Begs the question why was Auty not excluded as the 'incident' happened way past the 1st bend.

Scunthorpe should feel lucky he was let back in

I was making my judgement on this race and not past races, auty should of been excluded and wasn't and like a number of riders will seek revenge and I feel tungate did this but not with the intension of hurting him.

These incident's have happened for decades and will carry on whether its right or wrong, its always in the heat of the moment and unless you have been in that position you cannot judge.

was this any worse that what greg did to nicki ?

No you are right heat of the moment stuff, but none of us can be sure in the first staging a real shame as there would of been great races later on Auty really did look quick early on had real pace.

No you are right heat of the moment stuff, but none of us can be sure in the first staging a real shame as there would of been great races later on Auty really did look quick early on had real pace.

Auty should of gone and that would of been it. Not sure if there is any history between the 2 riders or just heat of the moment from tungate.

Any news on if auty is injured ?

Edited by robert72

Whatever Auty was supposed to have done was during a race and let's be honest, the angle from the YouTube clip does not make it clear as to whether there was room or not. Regardless of what happened during the race, Tungate's actions were clearly intentional and he is a disgrace to the sport.

Whatever Auty was supposed to have done was during a race and let's be honest, the angle from the YouTube clip does not make it clear as to whether there was room or not. Regardless of what happened during the race, Tungate's actions were clearly intentional and he is a disgrace to the sport.

Funny that Greg Hancock was classed as a hero and not a disgrace to the sport for what he did and he was worshipped by 40,000 fans at Cardiff and Pedersen got booed but was the victim of the vicious attack ?

Heat of the moment things happen but what Greg did was far worse than tungate.

• Like 1

Funny that Greg Hancock was classed as a hero and not a disgrace to the sport for what he did and he was worshipped by 40,000 fans at Cardiff and Pedersen got booed but was the victim of the vicious attack ?

Heat of the moment things happen but what Greg did was far worse than tungate.

But Auty was injured,was Pedersen apart from his pride we have not heard anything yet i just hope Auty is not as badly injured as feared.

But Auty was injured,was Pedersen apart from his pride we have not heard anything yet i just hope Auty is not as badly injured as feared.

So it is ok just so long as the other party didn't get injured.

I'll make a note of that

So it is ok just so long as the other party didn't get injured.

I'll make a note of that

I could not care less about Pedersen,he is owed lots from fellow riders good on Greg i say.
  • Like 3