British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Marmite - Love it or Hate it

Expensive product but certainly a product that gets people talking and not too far to travel to get to Leicester but would it not have a sell by date of June 2015 ?

Nicki Pedersen perhaps, Love Him or Hate Him (like Marmite) and only lives 1.5 hrs away in Stevenage??

Nicki Pedersen perhaps, Love Him or Hate Him (like Marmite) and only lives 1.5 hrs away in Stevenage??

I thought everybody knew who marmite is.

I thought everybody knew who marmite is.

Never heard of it myself, although there are several other terms I'd associate with Pedersen. It is amusing that riders are allocated a nickname by a small group of people who for some reason assume the wider speedway-going public will somehow become aware of it and start using it.

Never heard of it myself, although there are several other terms I'd associate with Pedersen. It is amusing that riders are allocated a nickname by a small group of people who for some reason assume the wider speedway-going public will somehow become aware of it and start using it.

It's not Nicki Pedersen :D

Then please tell us who marmite is because not all of know them by nick names.

If there was one thing in the world that should be banned it has got to be Marmite, go and watch it being made or take a ride past their factory at Burton when the wizards there are concocting the stuff and you would never open a jar again. It is terrible stuff.

Then please tell us who marmite is because not all of know them by nick names.

I wish I knew - I'm guessing Miedzinski but can't find any mention of it anywhere using google. But you're not getting Nicki Pedersen thats for sure.

Nicki is not classy on or off his bike.

He's good at grassing riders up to the FIM too!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by scottyfan
  • Like 2

Nicki is not classy on or off his bike.

Pure class and totally focused........ that's why he's 3 x Word Champ ............. just in-case you hadn't noticed !

• Like 1

He's good at grassing riders up to the FIM too!!!!!!!!! :angry:

It's funny isn't it. The rider he grassed up is forever being grassed on by other riders. Cant think why!

It's funny isn't it. The rider he grassed up is forever being grassed on by other riders. Cant think why!

Ok so I admit it..The world passes me by and in doing so I miss out on who the rider who everybody has grassed on actually is. Can anybody help me to catch up?

Stupid statement to make that

Dirty on the bike and throws his toys around off it

Pure class and totally focused........ that's why he's 3 x Word Champ ............. just in-case you hadn't noticed !

World champ doesnt make him classy, Adams was classy on and off the track.

Dirty on the bike and throws his toys around off it

World champ doesnt make him classy, Adams was classy on and off the track.

A bit like other riders who spit water at a TV camera & push them away when they get beat.

Nicki might be the worse but others aren't to far behind him off the track.