British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

I agree.

If TS & GR have put some money in, why not make it public? Nothing to hide means nothing to fear! And it would be a positive sign for those fans who are a little dubious about making any sort of financial contribution themselves.

Again I agree.

Like I said above: nothing to hide means nothing to fear.

How much have you donated? Edited by Hodgy

Any update from Ged or Trevor about whats happening? What was said at the AGM etc?

nowt more to add other than the below I'd Imagine @ last Sunday

Peterborough Panthers:

Peterborough has been granted a 14-day extension to put forward their intention to run in the Premier League in 2015. The Panthers have suffered a heavily in the last few seasons but the BSPA has granted them extra time to declare their place in 2015.

nowt more to add other than the below I'd Imagine @ last Sunday

Peterborough Panthers:

Peterborough has been granted a 14-day extension to put forward their intention to run in the Premier League in 2015. The Panthers have suffered a heavily in the last few seasons but the BSPA has granted them extra time to declare their place in 2015.

Saw that, but would be nice to know how far we are short, what was said at the AGM, like most other promoters have spoke about already.

Saw that, but would be nice to know how far we are short, what was said at the AGM, like most other promoters have spoke about already.

be nice to have a target thermometer - showing how much more needs to be raised either on the Panthers website or on the ET website. ;)

A bit like we have for fund raising for a new village hall... :t:

Peterborough were not allowed to stay at the AGM, left after first day so not involved in discussions or voting for 2015 - so not much they could tell us.

Tel

Peterborough were not allowed to stay at the AGM, left after first day so not involved in discussions or voting for 2015 - so not much they could tell us.

Tel

See, things like that would be interesting to know, and would get the fans more on side.

if you were that successful why 'd you stop then ???? and why aren't you one now

As I've no idea who you are I'll take your word for it although self praise really is no recommendation; bcd and myself are both successful on planet earth, have you ever visited? If you're that successful then you could phone Trevor & Ged while you're here, you're promoting skills will be invaluable for our last push towards survival.

It may have missed your attention Riggers, but it is Peterborough cash that Ged and Trevor need. Some of you lot on here already think you have the necessary promoting skills with your constant advice in that direction, rather than that commodity that they really need at this moment, some money.

One wonders why if you were so successful your no longer doing the job?

Wonder no more BigCat and Hans. After opening Newcastle up I'm 1997, signing up a few GP standard Danes, Winning the PL and joint winners the year after, and launching and running the Gems team, one felt it was time to get on with other personal interests in my life. There are other things in my life, like my personal sports and travel, but to continue would have Riggers claiming more self praise, and one would not want to make his day.

Get giving. :t:

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

See, things like that would be interesting to know, and would get the fans more on side.

The fans were told 5th and 8th paragraph of the AGM statement posted on the Peterborough Web site!!!

Tel

How much have to donated?

??

It may have missed your attention Riggers, but it is Peterborough cash that Ged and Trevor need. Some of you lot on here already think you have the necessary promoting skills with your constant advice in that direction, rather than that commodity that they really need at this moment, some money.

Wonder no more BigCat and Hans. After opening Newcastle up I'm 1997, signing up a few GP standard Danes, Winning the PL and joint winners the year after, and launching and running the Gems team, one felt it was time to get on with other personal interests in my life. There are other things in my life, like my personal sports and travel, but to continue would have Riggers claiming more self praise, and one would not want to make his day.

what exactly is "Peterborough cash" ?

p.s. We've found the Michael Knighton of the forum!

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 2

anybody know what mads converted average will be ???

If its still a 0.6 conversation, 9.92.

??

what exactly is "Peterborough cash" ?

p.s. We've found the Michael Knighton of the forum!

How much have you donated?

What they need is cash, it matters not where it comes from.

As Mick Bratley said: "It has always concerned me that an inordinately high percentage of season ticket holders never had a Peterborough post code"

I don't know if that's changed but it suggests that a wider net is needed although I'd imagine that in your eyes that if you haven't put into this specific exercise then keep quiet is what you're saying, no matter how many years you've attended and put into the coffers at the EoES?

Just checked my posts on this (first page anyway) and can't see too much in the way of advice, Haven't even demanded to know how much Ged & Trevor are putting in because that doesn't bother me. Someone's got to do the work and organising.

One person's keyboard promoter is just another's fan with an opinion as stevebrum would say! (the opinion bit)

As it's the season of goodwill and all of that, and you've had an unhealthy interest in Peterborough affairs for sometime now, you could put in for all three of us from your misers hoard. In fact you do remind me of Private James Frazer. Pray God you don't actually get to say "We're Doomed!

Apologies for continually replying. I have you on ignore but you post so much guff that you invariably get quoted and it's impossible avoid your posts :sad:

To be fair though "After opening Newcastle up in 1997, signing up a few GP standard Danes, Winning the PL and joint winners the year after, and launching and running the Gems team" if true, is an impressive list of second teir success. Would have thought that the new upcoming Sky Elite League would have been the ideal platform for your talents before bailing out?

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

There are other things in my life, like my personal sports and travel, but to continue would have Riggers claiming more self praise, and one would not want to make his day.

You should have added ...

"and trolling on internet forums on threads that are of no concern to me!"

Edited by Flyin Panther