British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Although it's not a shock, still delighted that Ulrich is confirmed. Was awesome last season, & very entertaining, even a bit crazy at times !

I met Ulrich last season at Somerset. Thoroughly decent bloke. Fanatical Manchester United fan too!

So no Lasse for next season, apparently signed for Redcar, weird move, but all the best if true Lasse.

I met Ulrich last season at Somerset. Thoroughly decent bloke. Fanatical Manchester United fan too!

well we wont hold that against him!! :D

• Like 1

So no Lasse for next season, apparently signed for Redcar, weird move, but all the best if true Lasse.

Think Mr Horton managed to burn our bridges with Lasse unfortunately - late payment of wages was probably the final straw...

as his absence at the meetings towards the end of last season seemed to prove.

Think Mr Horton managed to burn our bridges with Lasse unfortunately - late payment of wages was probably the final straw...

as his absence at the meetings towards the end of last season seemed to prove.

Absolutely true.

Don't think the new management wanted Lasse irrespective of Hortons abysmal treatment of him regarding wages. If we end up with Olly Allen, cant see where we are any better off. Nothing against Olly, may I add.

1 Allen

2 Roynon

3 R Lambert

4 Blackbird

5 Ostergaard

6 S Lambert

7 Greenwood

Madness as soon as a rider starts to come good hes gone, dont blame him mind you , the present people in charge of Panthers dont give the impression that next season will be much different to this season in terms of financial security wise hes better off knowing hes going to get paid than take the risk of history repeating itself, maybe other riders who take this view of Peterbrough now

Edited by scoobydoo

Don't think the new management wanted Lasse irrespective of Hortons abysmal treatment of him regarding wages. If we end up with Olly Allen, cant see where we are any better off. Nothing against Olly, may I add.

he certainly upset a few people at pantherland , 1 thing you can say about him the bloke gave it 100% on track when he was there

Not surprised or overly fussed that Lasse Bjerre has moved on. Good luck to him for the future now time for Panthers to move on.

Ged sounds confident of Panthers tracking a side to challenge for honours

• Like 1

Both Lambert and Kerr signing, do we think? Or just Kerr?

Could happen then if he is in the Lynn team Robert that is Lynn would need a double upper right ?

Both Lambert and Kerr signing, do we think? Or just Kerr?

Should sign only the one if there both as expected included in the Lynn team, as when meetings clash both would be missing .

whats wrong with people? if you think the season ticket is not competitively priced then don't buy one.... :o

SIMPLES... ;)

Lets stop all this season ticket nonsense and just celebrate that Panthers are running in 2015 and hope that they can build a competitive team..! :t:

I agree with your positive comments fully but im just being realistic...I mean who's gonna buy one at that price when we dont know admission prices, or team,there is no incentive to get one and im afraid It may give them a false impression of interest...That is my last mention of the subject..promise.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1