British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Huckenbreck, Krecmar, Berntzon, Rasmus Jensen, Monberg, bogdanovs or Busch.....never know with any of them till you try

It seems Peterborough are between a rock and a hard place in replacing Allen.

If a riders doesn't already have a PL average the Premier League can't bring in an EL rider who's EL average is over 6.

Seems daft to me

In the same token though, another Stars rider who could do with the extra racing (Nicklas Porsing) could be a decent replacement and is living over here so could make things a little easier???

Does ride for Ostrovia in Poland but are all your home meetings Sunday's???

A 7.95 PL average he would be given

It seems Peterborough are between a rock and a hard place in replacing Allen.

If a riders doesn't already have a PL average the Premier League can't bring in an EL rider who's EL average is over 6.

Seems daft to me

In the same token though, another Stars rider who could do with the extra racing (Nicklas Porsing) could be a decent replacement and is living over here so could make things a little easier???

Porsing rides for Ostrow in Poland

Youll struggle to get anyone decent in due to polish speedway on sundays

Why sign Allen in the first place, management only have themselves to blame.

MJJ would be happy to help but he has Poland.

:rofl:

Timo Lahti... This is probably a terrible suggestion XD

What are the chances of Australians getting visas this year, like could Max Fricke still get one or is that out the window completely now?

Not posted here for a while! :o

The change of start time on a Sunday won't affect me too much, but I am aware that there are now some supporters that will stop going due to having young kids that need to be in bed and settled down by a particular time in the evening (and they travel from further afield - like the majority of the Panthers support base does I believe!) I have to say that the Ipswich meeting on Easter Monday was very good I thought and much better than the last home meeting v Plymouth. The racing in that meeting only improved after heat 8/9. It was a sunny day, but with a rather brisk breeze, so the track was drying out pretty fast. I can understand why the promotion have felt the need to move the start time back by a couple of hours. Might as well prepare a good surface that will give the home riders some benefit instead of playing right into the oppositions hands! I just hope it doesn't affect the crowd level too much.

With regards to finding a new number one, that job may well have gotten harder now with Simon Stead crashing out last night whilst riding at Rye House for Sheffield as now Sheffield will be looking for a new number one themselves, so there could be a fight on Peterborough's hands to actually find someone worth having now :neutral:

Any ideas regarding a 7 pointer?

Palm Toft - wink