British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

The reason promoters lose so much money is likely down two main reasons, riders being paid too much and not enough supporters paying to watch. I notice it's already started this year with various promoters calling for the sport to cut costs.

When you read stuff like this from Nick Morris then is it any wonder? "“I’ve just got some new engines from Peter Johns and I have them at Swindon. I’ve been using some older engines at Glasgow but I’m bringing one of the new ones and I’m going to start using that, because I don’t feel as if I’ve had enough speed there recently.” - (See more at: web glasgowtigers) - how much does that cost him, and how much for those trying to match it?

nicki barrett now available.

nicki barrett now available.

Not for Konopka he isn't Barrett is on 3.17

i have had nothing removed and wouldnt want to but if you persist in using the word corrupt in todays social media be prepared for the consciences.I have been nothing but honest and you ought to look at your own team make up to see that the rule book was twisted a bit in the interests of british speedway to allow a young british rider to gain exsperiance at premier level so less of the insults as i dont know why i bother

exsperiance..???oh dear... :rolleyes:

consciences? Surely you meant consequences :unsure:

And if you DID mean 'consequences' please STFU about this nonsense.

I already pointed out - if you bothered to read my reply to one of your earlier posts -, that nobody involved with the BSPA or MC would risk any sort of litigation of the kind you're alluding to.

Apart from anything else, I don't think you realise how fkin expensive it is to pursue a case for libel. That's if (IF) a lawyer could be found to take on the case. In any case m'learned friends would want several thousand squids upfront (non-refundable, natch!) before they even picked up a pen!

And the likely outcome would, at the very best, be a Pyrrhic victory. With a hefty legal bill :lol:

• Like 1

Haha.... his 1st point he beat an equally poor Simota (who always struggles, maybe due to the big crash he was involved in) and his 2nd was after Holder had been excluded so was in a 3 rider race!

He only finished the one race for Peterborough so the positive was he finished more races at Ipswich so one step at a time

I already pointed out - if you bothered to read my reply to one of your earlier posts -, that nobody involved with the BSPA or MC would risk any sort of litigation of the kind you're alluding to.

Apart from anything else, I don't think you realise how fkin expensive it is to pursue a case for libel. That's if (IF) a lawyer could be found to take on the case. In any case m'learned friends would want several thousand squids upfront (non-refundable, natch!) before they even picked up a pen!

And the likely outcome would, at the very best, be a Pyrrhic victory. With a hefty legal bill :lol:

You're missing the point if you're only going to dwell on spelling mistakes.

And why would you be so certain that no-one would consider legal action?

Do you mean that only the defendant has bottomless pockets to defend the case?

Anyway I am thankful to Moorwell for coming on here to give the promoter's point of view.

I trust he hasn't been put off.

• Like 3

Anyway I am thankful to Moorwell for coming on here to give the promoter's point of view.

This could be good, better get some popcorn and a coke :P

• Like 1

Just ignore him chap, it's all a load of poppycock. He's probably just a troll anyway..

• Like 1

well done to the witches.2015 PL PAIRS CHAMPIONS.

Edited by jenga

well done to the witches.2015 PL PAIRS CHAMPIONS.

Easy mistake for the terminally thick :icon_smile_clown:

Diet?

Yup. Diet coke and low carb popcorn which has never seen corn!

• Like 1

only dwelling on spelling mistakes???

Can't you read, or just selectively ignore stuff you don't like?

re. "Do you mean that only the defendant has bottomless pockets to defend the case?"

What? That's not what I said at all. Jeezus H....!

Edited by PE7Panther

Best of luck to Emil Grondal.

It's a big ask to hit a 7 point average - very few do in their first season.

But he seems to have the support team and backing in place and he is keen to come so that goes a long way.

Might be able to pop along on Sunday if it's not too hot!!

Good to see the pussycats back to a full seven.