British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Have admission prices been announced yet?

So this is what the big announcement was then!..good start to the season..roll on the spring.

First away match at Ipswich no Robert Lambert he will be at Lakeside with Lynn on Good Friday

Disappointing but inevitable with so many meetings on Good Friday. I was pleasantly surprised with how few matches he would miss as assumed it would be more:

ROBERT LAMBERT (King's Lynn)

April 3rd: Lakeside vs King's Lynn is at 1pm, Peterborough vs Ipswich (League Cup) is at 7.30pm

April 3rd: will miss Ipswich vs Peterborough (League Cup) to ride in Lakeside vs King's Lynn

April 23rd: will miss Redcar vs Peterborough to ride in Swindon vs King's Lynn

http://speeding-motorcycles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/speeding-motorcyles-special-2015-double.html?spref=tw&m=1

Disappointing but inevitable with so many meetings on Good Friday. I was pleasantly surprised with how few matches he would miss as assumed it would be more:

April 3rd: Lakeside vs King's Lynn is at 1pm, Peterborough vs Ipswich (League Cup) is at 7.30pm

April 3rd: will miss Ipswich vs Peterborough (League Cup) to ride in Lakeside vs King's Lynn

April 23rd: will miss Redcar vs Peterborough to ride in Swindon vs King's Lynnhttp://speeding-motorcycles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/speeding-motorcyles-special-2015-double.html?spref=tw&m=1

What a mess, another season of (G) and RR. This just does not work. Gets even worse at the sharp end. Edited by Hodgy

What a mess, another season of (G) and RR. This just does not work. Gets even worse at the sharp end.

crikey Hodgy!

2 fixture clashes aint the end of the world - considering most PL teams were desperate to get Lambert into thier 2015 line ups...

• Like 4

What a mess, another season of (G) and RR. This just does not work. Gets even worse at the sharp end.

Come on - 2 clashes is not a big deal.

I am with you - only 2 clashes they say but Robert is just one rider - what about the other 6 how many meetings will they miss?

crikey Hodgy!

2 fixture clashes aint the end of the world - considering most PL teams were desperate to get Lambert into thier 2015 line ups...

Come on - 2 clashes is not a big deal.

Apologies ladies, should have been clearer. Was relating to the link Noodles attached, not Lambert specific. Edited by Hodgy
  • Like 1

April 23rd: will miss Redcar vs Peterborough to ride in Swindon vs King's Lynn

http://speeding-motorcycles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/speeding-motorcyles-special-2015-double.html?spref=tw&m=1

This is what bugs me. Why arrange for both of Roberts clubs to be riding away on the same day. Peterborough could go to Redcar on just about any of the 20-odd other Thursdays in the season and there not be a problem. So why pick that one?

I get bank holiday clashes for a rider. And clashes where his second team are riding away on the riders other clubs home night but both riding away is stupid.

Edited by SCB

Apologies ladies, should have been clearer. Was relating to the link Noodles attached, not Lambert specific.

Yes it looks like we could be going into home and away v Ipswich on Good Friday with Robert, Simon and Lewis as possible absentees.

No doubt clarification will come nearer the time - fingers crossed its in Panthers favour!

This is what bugs me. Why arrange for both of Roberts clubs to be riding away on the same day. Peterborough could go to Redcar on just about any of the 20-odd other Thursdays in the season and there not be a problem. So why pick that one?

I get bank holiday clashes for a rider. And clashes where his second team are riding away on the riders other clubs home night but both riding away is stupid.

My understanding on the fixtures clashes is that both leagues did there own fixtures as usual, and the ones that were released this week will be subject to change for clashes that are avoidable. Presumably if the fixture process had continued, the fixtures would have been delayed. Treat them as second draft fixtures.

• Like 1

My understanding on the fixtures clashes is that both leagues did there own fixtures as usual, and the ones that were released this week will be subject to change for clashes that are avoidable. Presumably if the fixture process had continued, the fixtures would have been delayed. Treat them as second draft fixtures.

Well at least they're slowly getting somewhere then!