British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

What a hell of a good looking side, it will certainly get me appearing on a more regular basis.

There must be a rider on a bargain average out there who could at least average 4.

James Shanes would be the youngster I would go for if we went for a 3.00 rider

Not close to PL level yet.Would be far too early for him

What about Liam Carr? Boy has the talent maybe lacked the machinery and confidence at Berwick but he would do a job I reckon

General consensus appears to be Morley or Halsey being the best bet.

Would they score better than someone like Dilger?

Yeah would see decent bets and Simon Lambert may end up in the top 5 with Roynon dropping down so you'll have a decent reserve over the course of the season regardless

Think Ben Morley is the best rider available for last place. We need a shrewd 3.00 reserve that's gonna nick points home and away.

Think Ben Morley is the best rider available for last place. We need a shrewd 3.00 reserve that's gonna nick points home and away.

Sounds like a job for Super-Max!

• Like 1

Anybody confirm who these are assets of? Just trying to see the impact on new double up rule changes.

Lewis - Ipswich?

Rob Lambert - Lynn?

Simon Lambert -?

Anybody confirm who these are assets of? Just trying to see the impact on new double up rule changes.

Lewis - Ipswich?

Rob Lambert - Lynn?

Simon Lambert -?

I think Simon is a also a Lynn asset.

I think Simon is a also a Lynn asset.

So Leicester have priority for Simon and Lynn with Robert when there are fixture clashes. Great.

I hope this is not another year of seeing a patched up Panthers every week.

Lewis - Ipswich?

The "official" line is that Blackbird is a Mildenhall asset. However, Blackbird was exchanged for Olly Rayson who was an Ipswich asset and not Mildenhall's to exchange.

Chris Louis was at the time the promoter at both clubs but has since quit his role at Mildenhall so he's now either a Mildenhall asset, an Ipswich asset or simply a Chris Louis asset!

So Leicester have priority for Simon and Lynn with Robert when there are fixture clashes. Great.

I hope this is not another year of seeing a patched up Panthers every week.

No. Leicester won't have priority. Peterborough will. The PL club will take priority over the EL club where neither club owns the rider. That's how I understand it anyway. Robert Lambert will miss a few fixtures when Lynn have an EL fixture...that's if we end up with clashes.

Welcome to Simon anyway :t: Just wonder who the final rider will be. I personally don't want to see Dilger again, but that's just my own view, and I'm not the one assembling this team, so it doesn't matter what I think :lol:

Edited by em1500uk