British Speedway Forum

arson £20 to watch gate n go unless there's 1 pass on the 1st n 2nd bend and that's it race over as I call it follow the leader racing,, but if the barker rumours are true I might have a trip up when they face who mr cook rides for barker v cook that could be worth the entry fee ;)

And it is only £15!

If the Barker rumour is true, then there will be a lot of happy Bandits fans.

Ricky knew what we were pissed off about. .. he apologised in front of fans and explained things.

And gave you a bouquet of flowers!

And gave you a bouquet of flowers!

Properly stitched up... give Mr.Barrie props for that... he did good :lol::wink:

• Like 1

You on commission !!!!

NO!, but I do think he deserves any support from Berwick Bandits, in return for what he did for us.

Potential team sponsor, Taffy?

You no my rules, I only support riders, businesses look after themselves

I just think Barrett was unlucky not getting fully over his injury in 2013 and i do think he still has a lot to offer but thats just my opinion. Will be interesting to see like i said earlier maybe the promotion have something better to offer ..

Alf, he got something into his head after seeing Ricky & David bang their heads, he couldn't get rid of that fear at the time. He was even bought a more expensive helmet to try and help his fears,

Berwick fans are a funny bunch...

FUNNY !, I think you mean strange :D

Properly stitched up... give Mr.Barrie props for that... he did good :lol::wink:

Had away, it was bribery in the 1st degree :D

• Like 1

ben barker needs some sponcers if he is tosign for the bandits I hope he gets some

I disagree, I thought that Barrett and Edberg would've been a good pair of reserves and able to do their job, also signing them would've given more scope for further up the team, maybe allowing at least one and hopefully two new assets. I still think we will see Edberg in the team, Berwick`s loss could be Workington`s gain.

I don't think having both of them would give us the fire power required at reserve to do well in the league it would be on or the other and now that Barrett is away to Workington it'll have to be Alex who I would have chosen in the first place.

ben barker needs some sponcers if he is tosign for the bandits I hope he gets some

Along with most other riders,does that just mean he is too expensive?

That's your pension gone then :D

and yours and a little extra you have hidden away for a rainy day

I would be very happy if we signed Ben Barker

He's just who we need for a variety of reasons

although he's raced fairly average pl teams since 2008

Your club has confessed to being short of investment, yet people on here are happily talking of signing expensive riders.

It is a pity when (not just at Berwick) supporters groups and sponsors seem to think it is more important to shovel money towards riders instead of assisting their favoured club to survive.

Barrett certainly seemed to back to something like his best when with Peterborough last season. Certainly a much better rider than his average suggests. Good luck to him

I agree. I don’t think he will ever be a superstar, but he is a rider who is capable of putting a point or a point and a half on his average. Workington are looking quite strong.

• Like 2

Any signings yet, or is John Andersen still counting the contents of his penny jar?

• Like 1

Any signings yet, or is John Andersen still counting the contents of his penny jar?

Unlike other clubs, I think the attitude at Berwick is not to spend money you don't have.

Your club has confessed to being short of investment, yet people on here are happily talking of signing expensive riders.

It is a pity when (not just at Berwick) supporters groups and sponsors seem to think it is more important to shovel money towards riders instead of assisting their favoured club to survive.

Which makes the above post pretty straightforward.

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 1