British Speedway Forum

Thats a bl**dy Yorkshire Company :D

They employ a good few local people who will then have cash to spend in other local businesses ;)

They employ a good few local people who will then have cash to spend in other local businesses ;)

Yes on minimum wage, and 12 hour contracts :mad:

Yes on minimum wage, and 12 hour contracts :mad:

That's a different argument

I see the fixture lists are out.

WHY ARE THEY NOT ON THE BERWICK WEBSITE YET.

Fixtures aren't on our website either, but if you are really, really desperate to know, all clubs' schedules are on BSPA (Speedway GB) website.

Fixtures aren't on our website either, but if you are really, really desperate to know, all clubs' schedules are on BSPA (Speedway GB) website.

I only need to know the Berwick fixtures, dont need to scroll the bspa website working it out. Pretty well all of the other clubs are now printed on their respective websites

Surprised not to see John Anderson at last nights do. Come to think of it, I didn't see any of the Anderson family there

I`m think they must've had a prior engagement as I am sure if they could've been there they would've.

I`m think they must've had a prior engagement as I am sure if they could've been there they would've.

may be they would be asked to many questions about team for next season

may be they would be asked to many questions about team for next season

As promoters and/or owners that's part of their job surely, to keep the fans informed the best way they can.

Not what I've been told

Not what I've been told

Is there a story to be told and if so are you going to share it with the group.

Only if I want to sleep in the car tonight

maybe they've had enough of all the hassle and given up.maybe we are looking for a new promoter as well as a new sponsor and new team.maybe they started to read all 140 odd pages on this topic and lost the will to live.

• Like 4

The promotion were represented at the Supporters Club party on Saturday by Dennis McCleary, who was deservedly honoured on the night.

• Like 1

maybe they've had enough of all the hassle and given up.maybe we are looking for a new promoter as well as a new sponsor and new team.maybe they started to read all 140 odd pages on this topic and lost the will to live.

If the Andersons decide to call it a day it won't be because of anything they've read on here, believe me.

• Like 2