British Speedway Forum

Depends on how much I guess!

You must admit, the season has taken a bit of an upturn, surely?

Taffy, a speedway going friend was in your shop and complained to me about you ranting on about speedway this morning :(

He was not amused.

Just thought you would like a bit of feedback.

Hate to tell you, I havnt mentioned speedway to anyone this morning, apart from a short discussion with ,my window cleaner. Well done though for your attempt on sh*t stirring. Eventually you will bite yourself in your own Ar*e. or should that be again.

Most of the morning has been spent with a rep, and when not serving concentrated on my ordering, havn't had time to discuss speedway.

I'm not Taffy, it wasn't this morning he was in, it was this morning that I saw him.
I'll not post on here, but I'll happily tell you on Saturday who the person was.

You really shouldn't do that. He's a local businessman who goes along every now and again and really didn't want to hear a diatribe about Berwick Speedway.

So, to repeat that, I can tell you privately on Saturday. It is not stirring.

Just have a think sometimes.

I'm not Taffy, it wasn't this morning he was in, it was this morning that I saw him.

I'll not post on here, but I'll happily tell you on Saturday who the person was.

You really shouldn't do that. He's a local businessman who goes along every now and again and really didn't want to hear a diatribe about Berwick Speedway.

So, to repeat that, I can tell you privately on Saturday. It is not stirring.

Just have a think sometimes.

Trying to dig yourself out of hole again. What goes around comes around

I'm not sure what hole you refer to.

It just isn't good form to carry on like that, and you know it.

Ignore him Taffy, simple things please simple minds and there is no simpler mind on here than his, as most of his posts would indicate. Quite why he has to share this latest piece of garbage with the class is beyond me.

Jealousy perhaps.

Ignore him Taffy, simple things please simple minds and there is no simpler mind on here than his, as most of his posts would indicate. Quite why he has to share this latest piece of garbage with the class is beyond me.

Jealousy perhaps.

Thought I was the one who supposed to be jealous. :P I am of you though, wish I was in Prague.

Jealousy perhaps.

Screm, much as you would like to think otherwise, it isn't, I'm afraid.

I care about Berwick Speedway, and I want to continue to have a club to support.

I find it pretty hard when I hear this sort of thing.

You can do all he name calling and passive aggressive nonsense you like, but I stand by what I have posted and how disappointed I am.

Yep, saw that in the newsletter, that's pretty bad luck :(

• Like 1

Shame I thought he was getting there.

He looked a lot more competitive last Saturday, yet more bad luck on the injury front. Although it can be said for most teams so far this season :(

He looked a lot more competitive last Saturday, yet more bad luck on the injury front. Although it can be said for most teams so far this season :(

If I have worked it out correctly, if we go r/r for next 2 meetings, we have 6.1 to spend on a replacement. The option then is a journeyman or go for someone like Zdnek Holub who I think is on a 5 ave, but by now could have moved on to a 7 ave. Or bring in Pepe

Edited by TOURETTES

Jealousy perhaps.

What's the beef with Taffy, he's always been complimentary about speedway in Berwick, he's the reason I returned to speedway, now I am stuck with it because the kids love it. When I have heard him having a moan, it's usually for a damn good reason, like when Edberg and Barret were injured because of a badly prepared track... I take it someone doesn't like criticism.