British Speedway Forum

Ex Gp rider....

Won pride of the Potteries 2009

Passed Josef Franc up the inside in Heat 15 at Berwick

Motored round Berwick in 65 secs

We missed a trick with Jason Bunyan

However my new team Unibax Torun have signed Grigorij Laguta, so I'm very happy about that

Fell coming out off 4th bend at Shielfield and brought everybody down while reserve Rye House injuring Branford ,did you forget that one !!

Unibax may have Laguta but don't they also have the plonky Ward. :drink::drink:

Love/Loathe Ward you can't deny his ability very classy and tenacious Speedway rider, hope he comes back soon

They do have Pawel Predepeldski at reserve though!

So Poland's WC team in about 5 years (Kasprzak, Dudek, Predepeldski, Zmarzlik, Piotr Pawlicki with Janowski in waiting)

If only they grew at that rate in this country

Fell coming out off 4th bend at Shielfield and brought everybody down while reserve Rye House injuring Branford ,did you forget that one !!

Not just Branford, same incident ended Robert Ksiezak's career.

It was mid bend to correct you there...

Falling off sadly is part of Speedway, and if riders played it safe and didn't take risks Speedway wouldn't be the phenomenon it is today

I'm sure it has happened before and will happen again

I doubt there would be many Speedway riders (unless there is a personal grudge match Barker - North) where injuring a fellow rider even enters a riders mind. Unless you are a great gater, you have to take risks to win races or maybe try a different lines to get more Speed.

I find your post quite distasteful however I try not too take too many posts seriously :lol:

Edited by GLagutaWorldChampion2015
  • Like 1

Not just Branford, same incident ended Robert Ksiezak's career.

So to be clear you are blaming Bunyan for ending the career of Robert Ksiezak.

It was mid bend to correct you there...

Falling off sadly is part of Speedway, and if riders played it safe and didn't take risks Speedway wouldn't be the phenomenon it is today

I'm sure it has happened before and will happen again

I doubt there would be many Speedway riders (unless there is a personal grudge match Barker - North) where injuring a fellow rider even enters a riders mind. Unless you are a great gater, you have to take risks to win races or maybe try a different lines to get more Speed.

I find your post quite distasteful however I try not too take too many posts seriously :lol:

please get your facts right if you reply to a Post.I was sitting in end enclosure when Jason fell on the exit out the bend and all the other 3 riders had very little room to manoeuvre hence they all came down,hence I don't take your Post seriously .Try again.

Jason fell mid bend nearer the 3rd bend entrance than the exit of the 4th bend

That is immaterial anyway

No Speedway rider in my limited opinion goes out to injure or knock other riders off

It was just one of those unfortunate incidents nothing malicious...

It's all down to opinion ultimately, I find your post distasteful

No Speedway rider in my limited opinion goes out to injure or knock other riders off

Post 2358 is quite dis-tasteful to IMO, but there you go.

It may be immaterial but you obviously talking about another incident.End off.It does not concern me how you find my post regarding this matter.

I certainly am talking about the same meeting

Gjedde's return, lovely summer's meeting

Bunyan made a rare start led well went into the 3rd bend nice and low and lost it. I would hazard guess it was early days and the other 3 riders were taking a smiliar line. 3 OR 4 guys down mid bend big delay Berwick won the meeting by 8 and it was like we had had won the league beating Charlie Gjedde and Mellgren.

Best meeting one of our promoters had seen apparently :lol: priceless

We shall agree to disagree Fromafar then.

But I'll just clarify I don't think riders go out to knock people off, but hey each to their own

I certainly am talking about the same meeting

Gjedde's return, lovely summer's meeting

Bunyan made a rare start led well went into the 3rd bend nice and low and lost it. I would hazard guess it was early days and the other 3 riders were taking a smiliar line. 3 OR 4 guys down mid bend big delay Berwick won the meeting by 8 and it was like we had had won the league beating Charlie Gjedde and Mellgren.

Best meeting one of our promoters had seen apparently :lol: priceless

We shall agree to disagree Fromafar then.

But I'll just clarify I don't think riders go out to knock people off, but hey each to their own

we shall agree to disagree. I made no mention regarding regarding riders going out to knock riders off in my Post.Jason was in front when he fell,so imagination is running a bit wild on that matter.

My facts are correct, yours are false and a lie

The only smashes I remember coming out the 4th bend against Rye were Brundle and Edberg and Makovsky and Robson back in 2004

Edited by GLagutaWorldChampion2015

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in a large group.

• Like 1