British Speedway Forum

Clear as mud,but like you say not worth discussing now,it's over.

IMO Saturday`s Barker statement came straight out of, and was delivered in, the style Berwick of one of the news letters.

He may well have done,he was riding at the end of the Maury Robinson era and I saw the bandits at Rochdale,so he probably went up there

,!

When Rochdale last visited Shielfield Park in 1971, the score was Berwick 60 Rochdale 18. Peter Collins was not in the team. The top scorer for the Hornets was Paul Tyrer with 7 points.

When Rochdale last visited Shielfield Park in 1971, the score was Berwick 60 Rochdale 18. Peter Collins was not in the team. The top scorer for the Hornets was Paul Tyrer with 7 points.

In the 70's Berwick had a number of Div1 stars in match races,not sure if Collins was involved but don't think so.Briggs Mauger McMillan are one that I can remember but there were more.

Draw has been made for the up and coming Under-19 Championships.

1 Connor Mountain

2 Luke Ruddick

3 Josh Bailey

4 Max Clegg

5 Danyon Hume

6 Zach Wajtknecht

7 Michael Neale

8 Alfie Bowtell

9 Layne Cupitt

10 Ellis Perks

11 Alex Wilson

12 Jack Parkinson-Blackburn

13 Josh Bates

14 Danny Phillips

15 Ryan Kinsley

16 Liam Carr

Josh Bates looks the favourite out of that lot

Josh Bates looks the favourite out of that lot

Of the sixteen its only Carr, Bates, Clegg, Ruddick, Perks, that has ever tasted the delights of Shielfield on anything like a regular bases. Carr must start a favourite IMO.

Of the sixteen its only Carr, Bates, Clegg, Ruddick, Perks, that has ever tasted the delights of Shielfield on anything like a regular bases. Carr must start a favourite IMO.

Depends on the format,is it 5rides and top points wins,or semi final and final which could throw up an odd result, Wajtknecht could spring a surprise.Clegg or Bates are my choice if Bates can stay on and not take anybody out in his style.Hope Liam has a good one though.
  • Like 1

Luke's the man, has a fantastic style around every track, hope he can score a few points, he's under no pressure though at the age of 17 he has plenty time to develop, good luck Liam as well, don't let that dirty Bates anywhere near you all night, even on the podium hopefully, my prediction is Carr Clegg Bates

IMO Saturday`s Barker statement came straight out of, and was delivered in, the style Berwick of one of the news letters.

You want to think yourself lucky you get a newsletter mate, most clubs cant be bothered to even produce a press release!

• Like 6

You want to think yourself lucky you get a newsletter mate, most clubs cant be bothered to even produce a press release!

I agree, Berwick certainly get their information out.

More very sad cheap shots from the usual pair.

Becoming a bit of a laughing stock at the moment.

:party:

• Like 1