British Speedway Forum

Well Done Chris Harris

All I can say is what a guy he keeps getting knocked but he still delivers

You can't say he does not deserve some of flak he gets.But fair play he has qualified again maybe he will deliver in the GP but I doubt it.
  • Like 1

All I can say is what a guy he keeps getting knocked but he still delivers

The fact Kildemand is 7 points behind him in this GP series shows you that he doesnt deliver. Fair play to him tonight but we all know he will be 15th next year.

• Like 3

The fact Kildemand is 7 points behind him in this GP series shows you that he doesnt deliver. Fair play to him tonight but we all know he will be 15th next year.

I would bet that he wouldn't now he has a full winter to get the sponsorship needed to compete at gp level. It also seems he hasn't been using his best equipment in the gps as he used his British bikes today.

I would bet that he wouldn't now he has a full winter to get the sponsorship needed to compete at gp level. It also seems he hasn't been using his best equipment in the gps as he used his British bikes today.

Cant see how it will make a difference. He cant gate regardless of how many sponsors he has! Batch had even less time to prepare this year but hes improving every round whereas Bomber is going backwards at GP level. I hope you are right though. Ive got nothing against Bomber. I love a trier in all sports. Would rather a trier than a better rider who gives up when he dont gate. But to me the year he finished in the top 8 was the peak of his GP career and there is no chance it will happen again.

He may well have his inconsistencies but what rider doesn't.

What you can't ignore is his total commitment to his club and country

Maybe others should look at the way he conducts his business.

Having watched him at Leicester this season whether with bees or the many guest appearances he always gives 100% and you can see why managers want him when they need a guest appointment.

Well done Bomber for qualifying again for the GP series!

• Like 2

Always liked harris especially when he won gp at cardiff but has been very disappointing since, no surprise he qualified but he needs to improve alot to compete with the top guys.

He may not be as good as the others in the GP's but being there will help him get sponsors which will help with running costs of this sport.

Last nights line-up was nothing like gp standard.....you can all give it the BIG TALK about him now but roll on 2015 and it will be the same old Bomber who only starts his season about late August.....

Imagine if he and Mads job shared a season ....Mads Harris would be a mindblowing rider.....

• Like 3