British Speedway Forum

Well Done Chris Harris

The fact Kildemand is 7 points behind him in this GP series shows you that he doesnt deliver. Fair play to him tonight but we all know he will be 15th next year.

Can I have next Saturday's lottery numbers by PM please? Given that according to you "we all know" he will be 15th next year, you are obviously some divine authority, so do me a favour so I can pay my mortgage off, will you. Pillock.

• Like 1

Can I have next Saturday's lottery numbers by PM please? Given that according to you "we all know" he will be 15th next year, you are obviously some divine authority, so do me a favour so I can pay my mortgage off, will you. Pillock.

To be fair I did predict he would be 14th this year as thought there was no way he would score less than Smolinski. So he proved me wrong this season.

• Like 1

I've been critical of Chris Harris but He's qualified as of right, so well done Bomber!..now prove people like me wrong in the GP's.

With all the talk of devolution and Cornwall being recognised by the EU as a separate group, we should have Chris and Ben in the European pairs as a Cornish team

I would bet that he wouldn't now he has a full winter to get the sponsorship needed to compete at gp level. It also seems he hasn't been using his best equipment in the gps as he used his British bikes today.

The obvious question is why has he not been using good equipment in the gp's.

No point going in a 12 meeting series if you not going to give it your best shot.

If he can prepare a bike/s for El then he should do more then that for the gp's

With the exception of Woffy, Bomber has been our best riders for years. Good luck to him, he deserves it. I don't knock a man for trying, and Bomber always gives 110%.

Bomber is a class act, who can beat most riders, His biggest problem has always been his gating. They're not many people go by Bomber when he hits the front.

If Bomber could only get his gating sorted, we wouldn't be having this discussion , he'd be in the top 8 every year............

• Like 1

Bomber has been very lucky to get to the GP Challenge Final but once there he grabbed his chance with both hands and hope next year of the fifteen starters he can improve on 16th place

• Like 1

If that bike he rode in Italy went so well then he obviously going to have it with him for the last 2 grand prixs, meaning he should be up the score chart a fair bit.

If he dont want to ride his best bikes in the gp series then he should'nt be there.

The obvious question is why has he not been using good equipment in the gp's.

No point going in a 12 meeting series if you not going to give it your best shot.

If he can prepare a bike/s for El then he should do more then that for the gp's

Maybe because the gps have now been a lost cause for him and prioritising League and qualifying. Makes Sense.

I just think he's had many chances at GP level and has been found wanting....about time to move over and allow the posiion to be available to a youngster. The old saying "nice guys come last" fits the bill here. This year in particular It has been painfull to watch his GP performances.

I just think he's had many chances at GP level and has been found wanting....about time to move over and allow the posiion to be available to a youngster. The old saying "nice guys come last" fits the bill here. This year in particular It has been painfull to watch his GP performances.

The saying, "You've got to be in it to win it" is also quite apt and Bomber is only of only 3 riders so far to make sure that is the case. Didnt finish last on Saturday did he?

Bomber has qualified by right..

Every chance he will be down the bottom of the table and still look at his bike after each heat in which he is beaten. But he is a Brit so let us support him. A couple of final appearances quite possible if he gets his machinery right.

Edited by marky

Maybe because the gps have now been a lost cause for him and prioritising League and qualifying. Makes Sense.

Doesn't make sense qualifying if he sees it as a lost cause!
  • Like 1

Doesn't make sense qualifying if he sees it as a lost cause!

But maybe he likes the fact BSI pay for him and a few mates to travel around the World. I wish someone would pay for me to go on 11 weekend breaks and a trip to New Zealand! :D