British Speedway Forum

Well Done Chris Harris

Are people really slagging off Harris for being in front of Tai? Perhaps Tai should have ridden better last night to be in front of Harris.

Sadly, some are. They feel he should have "given" Tai a much-need point! Not my view. In individual racing it'severy rider for himself. Well done Chris Harris. :approve:

Everyone except Tai and 3 others were in front of Chris Harris.

He is a good rider, plenty of style and a fighting spirit... but why cant he just do an Hampel and show he would be an asset to next years gp's - I would love him to do that, seriously.

• Like 1

and his 4 points could be crucial to keep infront of MJJ.

Now that would have been a talking point - if a full time gp rider does all 12 gp's and scores less in total then someone who has only been in 4.

Hang on, ..... I said "would have been a talking point", it actually could still be as one more gp to go and MJJ will probably be in it and he is just 4 points behind CH.

Now who is likely to score more points at Torun.

We wont have long to wait.

Well so far he has averaged approx 0.75 points per ride per gp.

and what does that have to do with anything?

All these people putting up names of riders who should be in and not Harris are all wrong.

Granted there is no way Harris would have got a wildcard and in my view shouldnt have had one in the last few seasons.

But he qualified on merit so why dont people just shut the ....up!

There is a qualifiaction that all riders (Kildemand, MJJ and the rest) had every chance to qualify and they FAILED!!!

I believe Harris will be outclassed again next season but dont mock the man for qualifying.

Im sure some people on here want 16 picks rather than any sort of system to qualify

• Like 3

All these people putting up names of riders who should be in and not Harris are all wrong.

Granted there is no way Harris would have got a wildcard and in my view shouldnt have had one in the last few seasons.

There is a qualifiaction that all riders (Kildemand, MJJ and the rest) had every chance to qualify and they FAILED!!!

I believe Harris will be outclassed again next season but dont mock the man for qualifying.

Im sure some people on here want 16 picks rather than any sort of system to qualify

Toally agree with all you say in this post

Why? It is not against the forum rules.

You just have to accept that other forum members does not share your opinion. We have just as big right to express our opinion as your right to express yours.

So I can say the same to you, stop with this forum policing thin t is not for you to decide what's allowed to be written on this forum.

Harris having a fluke says more about the qualifying process then it says about Harris "merit".

Many riders have qualified via the GP-challenge. Many of those have tried but failed to establish themselves

as a regular in the GP-series. Most of them have realized when it's time to give up. So should Harris.

What is the point in qualifying if you are going to be last in every GP anyway?

• Like 2

I agree with Ghostwalker

Your posts sounds like its ok for you to voice your opinion, but not others.

If there was only ever one opinion the forum would be very boring and sink like a brick.

I am ok with opinions as long as they dont get too personal.

The only part of your post I can agree with 100% is "I believe Harris will be outclassed again next season but dont mock the man for qualifying.

I believe Harris will be outclassed again next season but dont mock the man for qualifying.8

don't disagree with this but let's not forget that those in the qualifiers relied on a pick - certainly the brits were selected by BSPA/Rosco, so not all riders had the chance, but I know what you meant.

I agree with Ghostwalker

Your posts sounds like its ok for you to voice your opinion, but not others.

If there was only ever one opinion the forum would be very boring and sink like a brick.

I am ok with opinions as long as they dont get too personal.

The only part of your post I can agree with 100% is "I believe Harris will be outclassed again next season but dont mock the man for qualifying.

sorry do you understand English or can't read! This has nothing to do with opinion! The FACT is he qualified on merit it's not up for an opinion! As I say I think he will struggle next year that is called an OPINION. You can tell me I'm wrong bout an opinion not a fact

Harris having a fluke says more about the qualifying process then it says about Harris "merit".

Exactly. The Harris fanboys are more hurt than the Harris haters over this one. They can't handle the truuuuuth!

Quote- But he qualified on merit so why dont people just shut the ....up!

Fact and Opinion in one sentance.

I dont disagree with the fact "he qualified on merit", BUT I sure not going to listen to your opinion "why dont people just shut the ....up!"

I cant dispute the fact but have my own opinion on your opinion

So my opinion is that we have to agree to disagree on your opinions but not the facts. :t:

Yes should be picked, get rid of these quali rounds.

Quote- But he qualified on merit so why dont people just shut the ....up!

Fact and Opinion in one sentance.

I dont disagree with the fact "he qualified on merit", BUT I sure not going to listen to your opinion "why dont people just shut the ....up!"

I cant dispute the fact but have my own opinion on your opinion

So my opinion is that we have to agree to disagree on your opinions but not the facts. :t:

It's great to see an opinion!