British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

£330 for a season ticket after losing money (due to lack of fixtures) on this years ticket! 4 season tickets down next season, well done. Normal admission and groupons for me if i bother.

Edited by Gaz
  • Like 1

I that was a hell of a team

I think the all conquering Diamonds team of 1982 with Bobby Be a ton at reserve and effectively 7 heat leaders lead to the points limit starting. I remember Joe Owen and Rod Hunter averaging about 11 each that year. Incredible septet

if we had that team now we'd clean up no prob

£330 for a season ticket after losing money (due to lack of fixtures) on this years ticket! 4 season tickets down next season, well done. Normal admission and groupons for me if i bother.

Agree Gaz,lost on two this year, hope the promotion will look at something to compensate those renewing.

• Like 1

Agree Gaz,lost on two this year, hope the promotion will look at something to compensate those renewing.

The funny thing is the promotion knew they had charged to much and have set the prices at the same rate!! If you look at the prices of other tracks season tickets ours are far to high going off the amount of matches you could end up with, we only got 21 this season (with a couple of groupons and the Peterborough match included).

The funny thing is the promotion knew they had charged to much and have set the prices at the same rate!! If you look at the prices of other tracks season tickets ours are far to high going off the amount of matches you could end up with, we only got 21 this season (with a couple of groupons and the Peterborough match included).

we lost out on the ko cup as we got a bye straight into the quarter final,, but I reckon if we'd kept anton and Christian we would've had a better chance of trophy's,, a mean king done good so the promotion got that right but we were not strong enough at reserve home and away for the whole seas'n bui ihe top 5 would've coped,, when mills came in it got a little better but when he got hurt we were rely'n on guest reserves which proved to much.......... I hope we can get a solid reserve in from the start next seas'n and a number 1 and 5 so we can at least get a 4_2 on the road in heat 13 rather than a 5_1 against us

we lost out on the ko cup as we got a bye straight into the quarter final,, but I reckon if we'd kept anton and Christian we would've had a better chance of trophy's,, a mean king done good so the promotion got that right but we were not strong enough at reserve home and away for the whole seas'n bui ihe top 5 would've coped,, when mills came in it got a little better but when he got hurt we were rely'n on guest reserves which proved to much.......... I hope we can get a solid reserve in from the start next seas'n and a number 1 and 5 so we can at least get a 4_2 on the road in heat 13 rather than a 5_1 against us

you been on the ace again??

Every year around this time I worry that Newcastle will close down and I will have to include our beloved Brough Park in my http://www.defunctspeedway.co.uk website I enjoy doing the Defunct Speedway website but would hate to have to do a page for Newcastle Speedway.

Happily George, Darryl etc are making plans for 2015 which is such a relief :t: 2015 will be the 18th consecutive season without a break and George can take a bow as he has been an ever present in the promotional team for 18 yrs the longest run Newcastle Speedway has ever had and long may it continue.

I have just applied for my season ticket as I believe money coming in at this time of year will help the promoters in team building etc. I hope I will get a few more meetings for my money in 2015.

The dinner dance is coming up so maybe we will hear something interesting then.

• Like 1

Every year around this time I worry that Newcastle will close down and I will have to include our beloved Brough Park in my http://www.defunctspeedway.co.uk website I enjoy doing the Defunct Speedway website but would hate to have to do a page for Newcastle Speedway.

Happily George, Darryl etc are making plans for 2015 which is such a relief :t: 2015 will be the 18th consecutive season without a break and George can take a bow as he has been an ever present in the promotional team for 18 yrs the longest run Newcastle Speedway has ever had and long may it continue.

I have just applied for my season ticket as I believe money coming in at this time of year will help the promoters in team building etc. I hope I will get a few more meetings for my money in 2015.

I doubt you will anything before the AGM (I could be wrong of course, just my opinion, as usual).

There is a Race Night at the PTE Club scheduled for Monday 17th November, when George will outline the new rules (if any!) for the 2015 season. We might hear something then (or we might not!).

• Like 1

how did yi guess,, ace n chilly burgers don't mix well as I found out this morn'n would yi like a picture bud,,,,

Do you know about Tony Watson.

I don't think we'll get to hear out until the agm has been sorted.. i'm still hopeful of a poss 38 - 40 point lim for the top 5 and 2 brits at reserve which I mean up n com'n riders..

any fans of the diamonds who want to no what went on at the agm get along to the pte club in byker on the 17th of November,, never mind watch'n the soaps come along and get the news off George and support the race night as the more fans who turn up can spread the word of the plans for 2015 which may get a few fans back to brough :drink:

They did, they gave you a sandwich, badge, and a scarf at one of the meeting! ;-)

They did, they gave you a sandwich, badge, and a scarf at one of the meeting! ;-)

...and a visit to the centre green. :P

• Like 1

NEWCASTLE SPEEDWAY SUPPORTERS CLUB

DVD/Post AGM meeting.

On Monday 17th November, 2014 at the PTE Club, Byker, the Supporters Club are holding a DVD night, combined with an interview with George English. Bob Tasker of GRT Media, will be showing clips of races from the best 2014 races, and will have available a season long highlights DVD for sale(just in time for Christmas - hint hint). In addition, George, having returned from the AGM the previous night, will be interviewed by Roy, to find out about what happened, and what is in store for us all in 2015. Sounds like a great night, which we have wanted to do for awhile. Starts at 7.30pm, and admission only £2 to cover the room charge, with all under 16's FREE.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

NEWCASTLE SPEEDWAY SUPPORTERS CLUB

DVD/Post AGM meeting.

On Monday 17th November, 2014 at the PTE Club, Byker, the Supporters Club are holding a DVD night, combined with an interview with George English. Bob Tasker of GRT Media, will be showing clips of races from the best 2014 races, and will have available a season long highlights DVD for sale(just in time for Christmas - hint hint). In addition, George, having returned from the AGM the previous night, will be interviewed by Roy, to find out about what happened, and what is in store for us all in 2015. Sounds like a great night, which we have wanted to do for awhile. Starts at 7.30pm, and admission only £2 to cover the room charge, with all under 16's FREE.

hows the knee doing ?? how'd the dinner dance go....