British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

Henry was unlucky to be dropped last year, just had the wrong average. I would welcome back. His gating wins races both home and away.

how can you have the wrong average (unless you ride for Somerset),,, had the BSPA messed up in their calculation's, or just 1 or 2 of them ???

well lewis kerr has his pl deal done for next year god hope its for the diamonds ive got my fingers crossed that they have signed him :) ?x we will just have to wait and find out if its newcastles or not ?x

how do you know that ??? ;-)

how can you have the wrong average (unless you ride for Somerset),,, had the BSPA messed up in their calculation's, or just 1 or 2 of them ???

well lewis kerr has his pl deal done for next year god hope its for the diamonds ive got my fingers crossed that they have signed him :) ?x we will just have to wait and find out if its newcastles or not ?x

On his Twitter account

Nailed on cert for the Diamonds - I hope

iamondsnat, on 28 Nov 2014 - 6:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Nailed on cert for the Diamonds - I hope

He announced it on his twitter account that his pl deal was done for next season x :)

Robbo has signed for Redcar

It was his average, along with Anton, to get King and Lambert to fit in. Both a bit unlucky, but the fans forced it wanting a real number 1.

He announced it on his twitter account that his pl deal was done for next season x :)

Wonder if that is us, or possibly gone to Peterborough, now they have announced they are running in 2015.

Wonder if that is us, or possibly gone to Peterborough, now they have announced they are running in 2015.

If Peterborough signed Lambert and Kerr it could boost their crowds enormously.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

Robbo's main sponsor is at Redcar(Armstrongs MotorCycles) and, if they have lost Summers and Lawson, it could have been they have beaten us this time, after we beat them in the previous years.

It was his average, along with Anton, to get King and Lambert to fit in. Both a bit unlucky, but the fans forced it wanting a real number 1.

so, what your really saying is, he and Anton were disposed of to accomadate King, the big 'hitter',(with a capital S), lol ???

bit of a sickener,,, best of luck to him :-(

If Peterborough signed Lambert and Kerr it could boost their crowds enormously.

and cost them a few quid

Nice to see we are going down a different route though

so, what your really saying is, he and Anton were disposed of to accomadate King, the big 'hitter',(with a capital S), lol ???

Yes, but that's with hindsight. Lambert not qualifying to join us was the bitter pill that was hard to take. Kings average was never going to be the 11+ he came with, but I think, was still in the top 4 riders in the PL.

Edited by Tsunami

and cost them a few quid

Making sure they always ran on weeks when Lynn didn't would make it a worthwhile speculation IMO, you would get plenty of Lynn fans heading over to watch.

and cost them a few quid

perhaps that's why raising the full £40k was so important! ;)