British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

Lindgren will be back,canny lad, lives local, important sponsorship, canny lad, very consistent, canny lad, great team rider,canny lad, improving all the time,canny lad, excellent away from home, canny lad and can ride numerous lines around Brough.... Shoe in!! Happy days :)

• Like 3

I think Ludde is a canny lad too and that is enuff to want him back. He's bloody great at overtaking just wish he would get more points away from home but nah he is so entertaining at home we need him to entertain us at Brough don't we

That's ok then, didn't want TWK upset before Xmas :party: Although thinking about it he has a familiar look, maybe he is very busy Xmas eve :rofl:

Thank you for that NYB. :t::rofl: :rofl:

why not ???,,, and right thru till the New Year aswell, lol

I knew you would Post something in response to that RD. :rofl:

I think Ludde is a canny lad too and that is enuff to want him back. He's bloody great at overtaking just wish he would get more points away from home but nah he is so entertaining at home we need him to entertain us at Brough don't we

I would like to see him getting far more Points away from Home. :blink:

Lindgren will be back,canny lad, lives local, important sponsorship, canny lad, very consistent, canny lad, great team rider,canny lad, improving all the time,canny lad, excellent away from home, canny lad and can ride numerous lines around Brough.... Shoe in!! Happy days :)

spot on that :-)

Thank you for that NYB. :t::rofl: :rofl:

I knew you would Post something in response to that RD. :rofl:

I would like to see him getting far more Points away from Home. :blink:

you know me to well,,, just like a son :-)

• Like 1

spot on that :-)

you know me to well,,, just like a son :-)

you're a man?? Hands up, i got that wrong :)

Never had my hands up?? ;)

no,,, you've probly had your hand's up,,, a dunno where like,,,

Has anyone noticed whether Robert Lambert has signed up yet to a 2015 PL team? Well I haven't either. The lad was earmarked for Newcastle in 2014 but it all fell through. I would like to see him at Brough in 2015.

Has anyone noticed whether Robert Lambert has signed up yet to a 2015 PL team? Well I haven't either. The lad was earmarked for Newcastle in 2014 but it all fell through. I would like to see him at Brough in 2015.

You probably will once or twice.

• Like 6

I think the team will be nearly sorted but they are in no rush to confirm anything hope we get lambert, i think Henry, lingren , rosen will be back and summers comes in if redcar dont put the block on it we will see