British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

well,,, does'nt look like we could bring in the Worrall twin's, (unless we get a lend of Somerset's calculator),,, but hopefully put Rosen and Lindgren in at 3 and 4 and get in a strong 1 or 5,,, we have 17 pts to play with for our last three, without any reduction's,,, so there is plenty of scenario's,,,

shame we could'nt get a reduction on the Worrall's, because there twin's, but that's if both were available,,,

look's like, 1 Worrall, Henry, Neilsen/Greaves would fit,,, suppose I'd be happy with that :-)

sorry for being 'pinicity',,, but I can't actually see how you work that 1 out,,,
Christian was riding well at the time, but his average had dropped from the start of the season,,, whereas Robson. Kerr and even Lindgren's had risen at the time he 'left', (or whatever),,, that's just by following the official BSPA GSA's :unsure: Henry should have never been axed he was our best rider up until then lingren should have gone instead thats based on preformace at that time , you keep fallowing the official BSPA GSA's i will comment on what i see the riders do on the track.

hi ye :-)

that's fair enough,,, I agree Henry should'nt have been dropped, but I was only pointing out some facts, sorry if you've took it the wrong way :-(

I didnt take it the wrong way every one has there own opinion ruffdiamond , lingren and Rosen in now i think its henry ,s.worral , nielsen next then lets see how we go :-)

Edited by Stuha
  • Like 1

I didnt take it the wrong way every one has there own opinion ruffdiamond , lingren and Rosen in now i think its henry ,s.worral , nielsen next then lets see how we go :-)

Who told Stuha he had to write a hundred lines and more worrying he can only count to five ;)

1. Not yet confirmed

2. Not yet confirmed

3. Ludvig Lindgren

4. Anton Rosen

5. Lewis Kerr

6. Not yet confirmed

7 Lewis Rose

Roy will be happy to announce in Red and Blue we have the TurnipTwins again. My line up is not in any particular order.

I am happy to be able to watch Ludde again in 2015. His outside overtakes are breathtaking but hey come on man get some gating lessons.

With Anton we will have to see what difference a year makes. I think he will always score points home and away and hopefully we will be taking back a better rider?

• Like 1

Signal mate!!! And was pointless nameing kerr and rose when they are already in the team.

Who told Stuha he had to write a hundred lines and more worrying he can only count to five ;)

1. Not yet confirmed

2. Not yet confirmed

3. Ludvig Lindgren

4. Anton Rosen

5. Lewis Kerr

6. Not yet confirmed

7 Lewis Rose

Roy will be happy to announce in Red and Blue we have the TurnipTwins again. My line up is not in any particular order.

I am happy to be able to watch Ludde again in 2015. His outside overtakes are breathtaking but hey come on man get some gating lessons.

With Anton we will have to see what difference a year makes. I think he will always score points home and away and hopefully we will be taking back a better rider?

1. Not yet confirmed

2. Not yet confirmed

3. Ludvig Lindgren

4. Anton Rosen

5. Lewis Kerr

6. Not yet confirmed

7 Lewis Rose

I am not Lingrens biggest fan but some people need to cut him some slack "his outside overtakes are breathtakeing but get some gateing lessons" ha ! and dont forget his mechanic !!! There is a few on here that should offer to spanner for him cos they seem to know it all

Edited by Stuha
  • Like 1

Am I right in saying Both Kerr and Rose still get the reduction for the First 3 years out the NL, and that would make their averages 7.36 and 4.05 respectively?

If RW became available you could have:

Lewis Kerr 7.36

Anders Mellgren 6.57

Ludvig Lindgren 7.12

Anton Rosen 6.69

Richie Worrall 7.32

Simon Neilsen 3.36

Lewis Rose 4.05

It comes in a shade under at 42.47, and Worrall would more than likely go to number 1 at the first average change, unless Kerr has a brilliant season and stays ahead of Richie, in which case it is win win for Newcastle.

• Like 1

Am I right in saying Both Kerr and Rose still get the reduction for the First 3 years out the NL, and that would make their averages 7.36 and 4.05 respectively?

If RW became available you could have:

Lewis Kerr 7.36

Anders Mellgren 6.57

Ludvig Lindgren 7.12

Anton Rosen 6.69

Richie Worrall 7.32

Simon Neilsen 3.36

Lewis Rose 4.05

It comes in a shade under at 42.47, and Worrall would more than likely go to number 1 at the first average change, unless Kerr has a brilliant season and stays ahead of Richie, in which case it is win win for Newcastle.

Would love to see that team, but expect to see Henry and Steve W.

Lindgren is back - well I seriously hope that he can live up to everyone's expectations. Only time will tell on that. I want the 'Diamonds' to do well and Lindgren riding well consistently is a seriously good Rider. I wish him luck (and I mean that).

Delighted Rosen has signed as I am sure that, with an injury free run, he could do very well for us.

• Like 3

Delighted out Turnip Twins are back with us for 2015.

As has been said, Ludde could have a great year, and move his average up quite a bit. Rene is the best overtaker, I think, in modern times at Brough, but Ludde is entitled to that honour especially after last year.

Anton unfortunately did not cut it this year, after his promise that he showed in late 2013. He definitely has it, and after he has got over his serious accident at Peterborough, I now expect him to continue to where he left off season before last. Having the Turnip Twins together is a hoot, and I look forward to see them together at events entertaining us all like they did at the 2013 DD. Great fun.

Puzzled why they were not announced before this, but heyho, we have got them and look forward to hearing about the rest of the team. It would be interesting if signings are being held back because of the Jack Holder problem. Hmmm.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

As has been said, Ludde could have a great year, and move his average up quite a bit. Rene is the best overtaker, I think, in modern times at Brough, but Ludde is entitled to that honour especially after last year.

Anton unfortunately did not cut it this year, after his promise that he showed in late 2013. He definitely has it, and after he has got over his serious accident at Peterborough, I now expect him to continue to where he left off season before last. Having the Turnip Twins together is a hoot, and I look forward to see them together at events entertaining us all like thy did at the 2013 DD. Great fun.

Puzzled why they were not announced before this, but heyho, we have got them and look forward to hearing about the rest of the team. It would be interesting if signings are being held back because of the Jack Holder problem. Hmmm.

maybe it was a secret Dave :wink: ,,, anyway, me Nana's finished me blue n yellow scarf, so now I could get a hat and if there's any wool left, she could maybe knit something for WKD,,, I was thinking of a 'pocket watch cosey', as to not make thing's too obvious, lol

maybe it was a secret Dave :wink: ,,, anyway, me Nana's finished me blue n yellow scarf, so now I could get a hat and if there's any wool left, she could maybe knit something for WKD,,, I was thinking of a 'pocket watch cosey', as to not make thing's too obvious, lol

Get her to make a blue and yellow beard warmer, with a Magpie in the middle of the chin. Ideal Xmas prezzie.

• Like 1

I think thats a strong first 4 for Newcastle, I hope you sign S Worrall next so we dont get him at Berwick on that ave.

• Like 1

If Lewis Kerr kicks on like he has in recent years the boy could easily hit a 9 point averge I think the pressure could be the making of him. My favourite visiting rider

• Like 4

Get her to make a blue and yellow beard warmer, with a Magpie in the middle of the chin. Ideal Xmas prezzie.

I was thinking of the 'pocket watch cosey' or maybe a 'mobile phone sock',,, so he could keep it in his pocket, and cherish it secretly,,,

cos no-one else would know about it, apart from us ;)

Anton unfortunately did not cut it this year, after his promise that he showed in late 2013. He definitely has it, and after he has got over his serious accident at Peterborough, I now expect him to continue to where he left off season before last. Having the Turnip Twins together is a hoot, and I look forward to see them together at events entertaining us all like they did at the 2013 DD. Great fun.

To be fair to Anton, he was injured early on (29 April) and we didn't see what he might have been, as it was decided to release him.

Edited by Steve Park
  • Like 2