British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

I actually think at reserve tero will do good for newcastle. Wish him all the best

Tero deserves a break, as you say coming in as reserve should help him score good points for Newcastle.

• Like 2

Better than using 3 point guests and I doubt there were many options available so worth a try. He has had decent meetings at Brough in the past where he's normally been in the top 5 so no reason he can't score decent points at reserve.

I actually think at reserve tero will do good for newcastle. Wish him all the best

He's not (starting) at reserve, though! Christian Henry drops to reserve.

• Like 1

He's not (starting) at reserve, though! Christian Henry drops to reserve.

What ave. does Tero come in on ?,,,

Not getting too overly excited, but gotta be better than going with guests or a N/Ler :)

So on saturday can we use rr for him at worky??

What ave. does Tero come in on ?,,,

Not getting too overly excited, but gotta be better than going with guests or a N/Ler :)

• Like 1

So on saturday can we use rr for him at worky??5.54

Cheers,,, am thinking that Henry 'should' clean up at reserve,,,

Meaning Henry Rosen and Neilsen could take his rides...

Cheers,,, am thinking that Henry 'should' clean up at reserve,,,

he certainly cant have any excuse really.

Meaning Henry Rosen and Neilsen could take his rides...he certainly cant have any excuse really.

Well,,, it would have to be a bloody good one ;)

Not really the change I was looking for!!!, Does he make us any stronger, no not really. This reminds me of the Jamie Smith incident, I'm sure he got injured, was replaced and then didn't want to come back/didn't come back, hope the same does not happen with Rose as would be a shame to lose a good talented English rider from our team.

Looking at weather forecast for Sunday, might not get to see Aarnio make his debut.

Interesting to see the scores for Ludvig, Simon and Anton last night, clearly shows nothing wrong with them or equipment so to me clearly shows the track at Brough needs sorting out, looks like we need a bit more material on the outside line for them to prosper. We appear to have no home track advantage, further cemented by the Sheffield result.

Brough cemented...now there's thought... :D

Sure Tero will do a job for you, and Henry at reserve should be useful.

Good luck to tero probably not going to worry many teams but is a big updgrade on using poor guests especially if it gets the best out of Christian now he is at reserve. Its also good opportunity to try something for next year, where we have to make sure we are stronger at home till the end of the season and next season, turn those 4 losses to wins we are in contention of a playoff spot it makes a big difference. Shame for Rose hope he will return some point just needs a better reserve partner to take pressure of him maybe thats Christian.

How long was Rose likely to have been out for?

Generally roses bloom in 6 to 8 week cycles, and a few require even less time. If you want roses for a particular rose show, you will want to look at a calendar, count back about 7 to 8 weeks, and cut your rose bushes on a date that falls 7 to 8 weeks before that rose show date.

• Like 3

Generally roses bloom in 6 to 8 week cycles, and a few require even less time. If you want roses for a particular rose show, you will want to look at a calendar, count back about 7 to 8 weeks, and cut your rose bushes on a date that falls 7 to 8 weeks before that rose show date.

Or depending how much s**t you drop on them