British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

Worrall will rightly be on many teams wish lists.

Shame it hasnt gone as planned this year(so far) but certainly not due to a lack of effort or talent IMO.

Id be very happy to see him as Witch again if he wants to be.[/quote

Personally I would include Worrall and let morten go out for a year. I think this been morten best season so far, but I don't see him ever improving it, where as Worrall on a lower average has plenty of improvement in him.

i would replace victor with simon nielson as hes been doing good for us deffo have the worralls back n ludde and the 2 lewisis n robbo :)

nothing wrong with Simon, but I think Victor would be a real steal on a 3pt ave,,, IMOO

Jonas B Anderson.

You can have him.

1. Rene Bach 7.93 (Love to see Rene back as would many others) :)
2. Kevin Wolbert 5.86 (Have always liked Wolbert so I'd love to see him at Brough, and amazing number 2) :)
3. Stuart Robson 7.67
4. Lewis Kerr 6.92
5. Ludvig Lindgren 6.73
6. Lewis Rose 4.19
7. Simon Nielsen 3.32 (Fox maybe?? But preferably Nielsen..))
Slightly over the 42.50 points limit right now but I can see Rene and Robbos averages dropping before the end of the season so maybe it will fit under, who knows yet? I would love this team, great reserves, Robbo and Kerr still together and the entertainment of Rene, Robbo and Ludvig would be amazing. Team 1 of 4327 from me done ;)

I've started o.O You can blame that on whoever started the thread :P

Edited by DIAMONDS

I hope Newcastle can fit Ludvig into the 2015 team. Ok he has some issues to sort out re his occasional spells where he struggles, but who can say he doesn't entertain us at Brough Park!! Ludde often misses the gate and then we witness his fantastic blasts around the outside. If he comes back I will be happy.

Danny King should also be invited back as he like Ludvig is very entertaining at coming from behind.

Stuart Robson too is too entertaining to not bring back in 2015. I think we should build the team around these 3 and we will be guaranteed some exciting races every week.

I await a slagging off for my choice of riders for 2015 but really I pay my money to be entertained and these 3 do that

Also would like to see the Twins back

Edited by dantodan

I hope Newcastle can fit Ludvig into the 2015 team. Ok he has some issues to sort out re his occasional spells where he struggles, but who can say he doesn't entertain us at Brough Park!! Ludde often misses the gate and then we witness his fantastic blasts around the outside. If he comes back I will be happy.

Danny King should also be invited back as he like Ludvig is very entertaining at coming from behind.

Stuart Robson too is too entertaining to not bring back in 2015. I think we should build the team around these 3 and we will be guaranteed some exciting races every week.

I await a slagging off for my choice of riders for 2015 but really I pay my money to be entertained and these 3 do that

I would love them three back but I can't see King being here for 2015 for some reason :(

Team 1 of 4327 from me done ;)

Very surprised you are not on 4326 already. Where have you been?

Very surprised you are not on 4326 already. Where have you been?

Haha :P Thanks but I don't have any GCSE's to procrastinate on this year ;) But seriously I wont post as many this year -_-

• Like 1

Haha :P Thanks but I don't have any GCSE's to procrastinate on this year ;)But seriously I wont post as many this year -_-

What!!!!! But you'll miss out on a pretty much blank page for team building purposes over at DP, thought that would be right up your street!! :D

What!!!!! But you'll miss out on a pretty much blank page for team building purposes over at DP, thought that would be right up your street!! :D

Don't go tempting me ;) I must not annoy people this year :approve:

Edited by DIAMONDS

Don't go tempting me ;) I must not annoy people this year :approve:

Yeah but, you know you want to!! :t:

Yeah but, you know you want to!! :t:

Shhh ;) Don't worry you wont escape me too easily though :) Expect at least a few more teams :)

Also would like to see the Twins back

Not enough heat wins between the three for me especially away from home, which has been proven this year