British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

Comet Dan,,, emmmm

when did I question 'how injured Kenneth was',,,, I commented on how he was performing on another thread, as far as I'm concerned its more to do about Tero, and if Newcastle actually know anything about a meeting in Finland on Saturday ;)

In my first statement I was answering Ruffdiamond's question as to 'how injured Kenneth was',

I share everyone's frustrations about the lack of available riders, I was assisting Jacko in finding a guest for Matty when he crashed riding for yourselves on Friday leaving us the prospect of using a mid ranking NL guest until Ashley Morris kindly changed his plans.

see, guest finding isn't so hard for some,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

Apologies Ruffdiamond, I was answering HadrianDog's question

Getting my Geordie's mixed up :)

accepted mate :)

that statement could quite easily have tarnished my reputation, or at least taken the shine off it anyway ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Apologies Ruffdiamond, I was answering HadrianDog's question

Getting my Geordie's mixed up :)

Easy done - however - they (Geordies) are usually the ones with their knuckles dragging along the ground. :shock:

I hope this helps with your identification problems in the future Comet Dan. :o:rofl: :rofl:

Only kidding Geordies. :unsure::blink:

Easy done - however - they (Geordies) are usually the ones with their knuckles dragging along the ground. :shock:

I hope this helps with your identification problems in the future Comet Dan. :o:rofl: :rofl:

Only kidding Geordies. :unsure::blink:

you wanna watch what your saying, or ye might find 1 of them 'dragging' their knuckles out of your fat gob ;)

• Like 2

you wanna watch what your saying, or ye might find 1 of them 'dragging' their knuckles out of your fat gob ;)

Love it RD. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Great effort today to finish off all the close down activities for the 2015 season. All 40+ air panels were removed, scrubbed, dried and stored, along with the 40+ skirts. All the kickboards were removed on the last three weeks along with the back straight mesh. Everything tidied up and looking good.

A great effort by the usual reliable team, who give up their spare time to help keep Newcastle Speedway running. Many thanks personally from me, and looking forward to putting it all back in February, in readiness for the start of our 2016 season start in late March.

Dave R

• Like 2