British Speedway Forum

1 hopefully Steady

4 Ashley Birks

5 nailed on Proctor

7 Josh Bates

Personally I would have Leigh Lanham back if his average fits.

Sissis if he's a three pointer and starts at reserveI

Ben Wilson showed enough for a place but I think he won't get any better.

Taylor Poole if he's fit but his average maybe against him.

I would like to see another good signing for number three to support steady and proctor.

I hope that you get Steady back too as he is a class act and as long as he stays injury free,in my opinion the best in the premier league.

This season at Leicester he was brilliant on and off the track I just hope that we don't change or race night to a Thursday as we won't be seeing him in Lions colours and that would be a great shame.

Good luck to you tigers next season

• Like 1

1 hopefully Steady

4 Ashley Birks

5 nailed on Proctor

7 Josh Bates

Personally I would have Leigh Lanham back if his average fits.

Sissis if he's a three pointer and starts at reserve.

Ben Wilson showed enough for a place but I think he won't get any better.

Taylor Poole if he's fit but his average maybe against him.

I would like to see another good signing for number three to support steady and proctor.

Got to be steady at no.1 good to see ash back,i feel proctor could be back if fit,at reserve ben and sissis or lanham and bates ? need one of reserves to be experienced.Whoever we go with needs to up their average away.We would still need another top heat leader and useful second string.Garrity perhaps ?

Just an opinion but i think we have had our time with Ben Wilson, good rider but to be fair isnt really going to get any better, maybe ok on home shale but away from home isnt that great.

Just an opinion but i think we have had our time with Ben Wilson, good rider but to be fair isnt really going to get any better, maybe ok on home shale but away from home isnt that great.

Afraid I have to disagree with that. Ben is a good solid points scorer around Owlerton. I think we need a mix of rider types, a few risk takers, a few good out of the gate, a few who can win from the back etc. and some solid performers who always get a respectable score. Forget away performance for the time being. Make sure we win on Thursday and everyone has enjoyed it. Swell the gates, hold the price down, hopefully swell the gates some more. THEN start thinking about other things........... Just a view

• Like 2

Bellego rumoured to be elsewhere 2015 would makr sheffield very strong at home although needs to work on away performanced

maybe adam roynon can put the nearly new sheffield race suit to some use in 2015 for the tigers.

Edited by jenga

maybe adam roynon can put the nearly new sheffield race suit to some use in 2015 for the tigers.

Not for me thank you. Have loved watching him ride in the past, but wasn't that good last year and then suffered yet another serious injury.

Not for me thank you. Have loved watching him ride in the past, but wasn't that good last year and then suffered yet another serious injury.

Adam Roynon - 9meets 37rides 60pts 8bonus pts 6.49av ex bonus 7.35av inc bonus

Adams 9 meetings at the EOES were not too shabby...

Edited by blupanther

Adam comes in on a average of 4.78.

On that average he could be slotted into a reserve position and then he for me becomes an attractive proposition for the team, and I certainly would not rule him out of a possible place in the Sheffield team.

Whether or not Adam would want to come back to Sheffield is a different matter, but if it was a case that we could start him at reserve I would definitely take him.

Just a reminder to Tigers fans that it's the first STAARS meeting this Thursday (6th November 2014) at the New Barrack Tavern on Penistone Road, Sheffield from 8pm.

All are welcome !!!

Edited by Tigerite

It's all gone quiet on the team building front. I thought that Steady and the management were expecting to tie up next year's deal before he jetted off to Oz. Has that gone pear-shaped?

It's all gone quiet on the team building front. I thought that Steady and the management were expecting to tie up next year's deal before he jetted off to Oz. Has that gone pear-shaped?

I wouldn't be too concerned with regards to Stead. You can look at the flip side and say why haven't they announced Bates yet? Without a doubt in my mind, unless there's a massive in the league structure or points limit, then both will be at Sheffield.

You'd be nuts not to sign Stead