British Speedway Forum

Think Bellego will do a job home and away,can win a race at any track if he is in the mood .

Hope you're right. Know he can ride Sheffield, impressed with his performances over last two years.

Winning the league is all about teams witrh riders upping there averages. Thats what Edinburgh did last season.

You have to take a chance. But let's start with a team that can win at home each week.

We need to be going home with a smile each Thursday.

:lol:

Great signing IF hes fully fit from the off.Expecting Proctor to be the last signing and that should make us really solid.Looking forward to the new season all ready.Lets hope for an injury free season and a successful one.Well done to the promotion.I just hope we have all the work permits in place and that theres no comebacks or alterations to sissis average.

Really like the way the team building has gone and looking at the prospect of including Ty Proctor as the final rider I can only see things getting so much better for the coming season.

When you have rider of Simon Stead standard you are have to be very careful about the way you build the team, and basically the Promotion have done what I wanted and expected and built a team around Steady.

Ty Proctor had just started to find his feet when he got himself injured last season, and a fit and keen Ty Proctor should be good enough to put a point on that average.

David Bellego is a cracking rider around Sheffield, he should be capable of beating anyone around Sheffield, his away form could be a bit suspect, but should be able to maintain his starting average at least.

Ash Birks had a poor and injury hit season last season, but he is back at a track that he rides well and I think once his confidence grows he can put something on his starting average.

Taylor Poole, might have a slow start from his injury, but he a slow start last season and then came on with a bang, and he could well put something on his average.

Josh Bates, had his learning season last season, and with an all round team I think the pressure is off for him and I think that he will put something on his average.

Arthur Sissis comes with a massive reputation, with that reputation we have to be optimistic that he can put on that average.

And last but not least we have the Skipper, the leader and the guy who is of the top dogs in the Premier League, and can win races on most tracks on a regular basis.

The one thing is if this team that hopefully include Ty Proctor will be very difficult to beat at Sheffield, and I doubt teams will be looking forward to coming to Sheffield next season, and if we can make a clean sweep at home (Fortress Owlerton) and nick a point or two or three away occasionally who know we could well make the Play offs.

• Like 1

Think Bellego will do a job home and away,can win a race at any track if he is in the mood .

Not one of the tracks in Scotland

Not one of the tracks in Scotland[/quote Ashfield will prove my point.He has had some heat wins at Armadale if you look back.

Edited by Fromafar

Not one of the tracks in Scotland[/quote Ashfield will prove my point.He has had some heat wins at Armadale if you look back.

How far hes been gash at Armadale

How far hes been gash at Armadale

Think he won his first 2 races one night and was taken out in Heat 8 by a monarch .Anyway he will probably come back to haunt us when Sheffield visit Berwick.He seemed to lose interest at Berwick last season ,he is a talent IMO and is still young.

Agree when he returns to Berwick he just cant ride Edinburgh [5pts from 3 meets last season] and i was at them all mind you a lot of riders cant ride Armadale

Agree when he returns to Berwick he just cant ride Edinburgh [5pts from 3 meets last season] and i was at them all mind you a lot of riders cant ride Armadale

He should fit in well at Sheffield as most of our riders we've had in recent years couldn't ride Armadale either. Thankfully he's awesome at Owlerton :) Edited by Tigerite
  • Like 5

He should fit in well at Sheffield as most of our riders we've had in recent years couldn't ride Armadale either. Thankfully he's awesome at Owlerton :)

With the new points system next year its important to have strong home advantage sure he will do well for you guys was looking at the clip of Arthur on u tube looking forward to seeing him at Berwick

Should have been 7, but he shut off last bend to let a teammate on a TR through into third in two of the meetings! :)

Not one of the tracks in Scotland

Shocking at Rye House too