British Speedway Forum

But rides like a number 1 in Sheffield and to the majority of fans, that is what counts

• Like 3

Just a quick reminder to Tigers fans that we have a STAARS meeting tomorrow evening (11th December) at the New Barrack Tavern, Penistone Road, Sheffield from 8pm.

All are welcome !!!

After the flurry of signings I was expecting Proctor to be named this week.If theres a problem with signing him I wonder if Todd Kurtz would be worth a risk ? Or is there any better options out there ?

After the flurry of signings I was expecting Proctor to be named this week.If theres a problem with signing him I wonder if Todd Kurtz would be worth a risk ? Or is there any better options out there ?

No better option than Proctor, he is well worth an 8point average, sheffield will be glad if they get hi on that average

Given the number of hints dropped, I would be surprised if it isn't Proctor, but if it isn't then Andre or Ben would be risk free options

6.31 left to play with, so Ben on 4.86 would be a waste, don't rate him anyway.

Either would be a waste. To be quite honest, this team will only work if we have someone who can work as a heat leader. Proctor aside, i can't actually think of someone available who'd fill that role.

• Like 1

with what we have left pointswise the best options I reckon would be proctor(bookies favourite)Kurtz, andre, ben, or james wright, a big fan of andre but I don't think it will be him, really do hope it is ty.

I would be very surprised if it is not Ty Proctor.

I think that there is a clue in the fact that it has been reported that Ty will be sharing workshop facilities with Josh Bates and Arthur Sissis.

I would be very surprised if it is not Ty Proctor.

I think that there is a clue in the fact that it has been reported that Ty will be sharing workshop facilities with Josh Bates and Arthur Sissis.

I concur, only issue maybe if Proctor doesn't ride in UK at all in 2015 - for whatever reason.

Not suggesting anything, but do find it strange no announcement has been forthcoming, seems one of the easier deals to complete - is there a problem??

Taken from Ty Proctors Twitter Saturday evening

@typroctor20: Interesting news coming Monday in regards to my plans in 2015 #unexpected

One thing I do know is that Ty was still in this country this time last week, he had not gone at that time.

The one thing that the Promotion is purchasing Ty's contract from Wolves, they have been trying to build up the clubs asset base and Ty Proctor would look good on their portfolio.

One thing I do know is that Ty was still in this country this time last week, he had not gone at that time.

The one thing that the Promotion is purchasing Ty's contract from Wolves, they have been trying to build up the clubs asset base and Ty Proctor would look good on their portfolio.

Of course I am onlty guessing.

Thought I heard or saw somewhere that he was sorting his visa/work permit out a week last Wednesday (3/12), hope there's no problems with that.

The thing about him sharing a workshop with Bates & Sissis is because they're all in the same area - well South Yorkshire, so he could be riding else where, but living in the area sharing a workshop.

His average would suit Sheffield perfectly to fit inside the points limit and he does have the potential to be number five in the team as he did demonstrate on a couple of occasions prior to hitting the fence and injuring himself again.

With the potential of putting two points on his present average think he must be in demand by a few teams who are still building their sevens.

Thought I heard or saw somewhere that he was sorting his visa/work permit out a week last Wednesday (3/12), hope there's no problems with that.

The thing about him sharing a workshop with Bates & Sissis is because they're all in the same area - well South Yorkshire, so he could be riding else where, but living in the area sharing a workshop.

His average would suit Sheffield perfectly to fit inside the points limit and he does have the potential to be number five in the team as he did demonstrate on a couple of occasions prior to hitting the fence and injuring himself again.

With the potential of putting two points on his present average think he must be in demand by a few teams who are still building their sevens.

I believe that his signing is key to the success of the team,

My guess is that if he has an announcement to make tomorrow he will be at Sheffield.