British Speedway Forum

Was looking forward to seeing Simon riding at Berwick next week when news came through about his unfortunate accident. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

• Like 1

Gutted for Simon - he has been in arguably the best form of his career so far this season.

I'm guessing that we are going to need a replacement as I would doubt that he will be back this season given the extent of his injuries - who is there available? I'm struggling to think of anybody

Gutted for Simon - he has been in arguably the best form of his career so far this season.

I'm guessing that we are going to need a replacement as I would doubt that he will be back this season given the extent of his injuries - who is there available? I'm struggling to think of anybody

Short term would be Craig Cook at Berwick next week. Long term there's nobody who will score as heavily as Simon

*edit* Edinburgh at Workington on Saturday, so that's a no go

Edited by Shads

Short term would be Craig Cook at Berwick next week. Long term there's nobody who will score as heavily as Simon

Worky vs Edinburgh

Edinburgh at Workington next Saturday.

Looking at the fixtures;

Thursday at Sheffield could be Craig Cook or Richie Lawson who is a popular Guest rider for Sheffield.

Saturday at Berwick, maybe Nick Morris or Richie Lawson again.

Rory schlein if we are still allowed to use elite riders upto steadys average could be a good shout

• Like 1

Looking at the fixtures;

Thursday at Sheffield could be Craig Cook or Richie Lawson who is a popular Guest rider for Sheffield.

Saturday at Berwick, maybe Nick Morris or Richie Lawson again.

Edit forget Lawson. for Berwick and change to Lasse Bjerre.

Wonder if Steady will call it a day now,interests outside or speeday,inteligent lad etc...wonder if he thinks enough is enough..shame if he does

I was thinking more of potential permanent signings

Not too sure whether or not the average would fit but maybe Mads Korneliussen.

But would he want to ride Premier League?

tough luck on simon. hope he has a complete recovery from his accident.

• Like 1