British Speedway Forum

Richie Worrall is available too so i hear, but could we fit him in ?

1. Simon stead 9.96

2. Josef franc 5.67

3. David bellego 6.06

4. Ashley birks 5.68

5. Richie worrall 7.32

6. Josh bates 3.53

7. Nico covatti 4.19

• Like 1

Tongue in cheek long shot.............................................................................. Jack Holder.

Sheffield have made a very good start to team building. Why ruin it by signing Risager. When he first dropped down I expected he'd be a good PL heatleader but he's fallen well short.

If you go with Bates and Ellis at reserve then your tail is too long IMO as well. Don't get the hype over Josh Bates personally and I think Ellis would perform better with a strong partner to cover him if he has a poor meeting.

Hope Sheffield have a good season in 2015, the signings made so far are pointing towards that happening.

• Like 2

Arthur Sissis the next signing maybe?

might just be a coincidence but has has just started following Damien Bates, Sheffield speedway and Simon Stead on twitter in the last day or so.

might just be a coincidence but has has just started following Damien Bates, Sheffield speedway and Simon Stead on twitter in the last day or so.

You're very astute & vigilant Mr Blobby!

You're very astute & vigilant Mr Blobby!

I can think off something else to Describe Mr B But he is Very Nosey sorry Vigilant i will give you that.

• Like 1

as you are feeling so public spirited could you please investigate and report back as to whether he follows any other clubs/riders. Many thanks

as you are feeling so public spirited could you please investigate and report back as to whether he follows any other clubs/riders. Many thanks

okay seeing you asked so nicely i did. Sheffield are the only club he follows.

As i said earlier it may jut be a coincidence that he has started following the 3 i have stated above and ty proctor since then.

okay seeing you asked so nicely i did. Sheffield are the only club he follows.

As i said earlier it may jut be a coincidence that he has started following the 3 i have stated above and ty proctor since then.

Well he'd probably be able to lodge with Ty who resides in the Stannington area of Sheffield - about 5 minutes from the track!

Sissis would be a good signing, as long as we start him at reserve. I feel he'd still need his time to get back into the swing of things in speedway. And as long as bates does get a reduction, we could have-

Stead

Bellego

Birks

Poole

Proctor

Bates

Sissis

• Like 2

Just been made aware that Sheffield have re-tweeted Risagers' farewell to Ipswich.

Why would they do that? Got a bad feeling about it!

This may not in anyway be a threat to all activity at Owlerton Stadium, but I have seen a message on Facebook in regard to a gathering at 5.30pm on Saturday, November 29 protesting at a closure. My assumption is that it may just be greyhound lovers in an action against group/groups who may want to halt the four-legged sport.

Can anyone clarify this mater please. Thank you.

It appears to be a fund raising exercise by a group called Caged Northwest, to pay for an advert in the Daily Mirror to protest about greyhound racing in the UK.

Sissis looked very good round Sheffield a few years ago before his Moto GP career. He would in my view be a very good signing and would not be surprised to see him in the elite league as well. It will be interesting to see how he gets on in the Aussie season and whether he still has the style and skill of before at one point he looked like he could be better than Darcy Ward and think he can be a solid rider