British Speedway Forum

Not too worried yet, it's still only his 3/4 meeting, once he gets over here hopefully he can get the help with set ups from the likes of steady, proctor, screeny if he's there, still got bags of potential

Hadn't rode a 500cc bike in a race before and gets a PL team place ????

Didn't take a genius to work out he wouldn't be up to it did it and the kid wont be cheap !

• Like 1

Don't be surprised if there's a late change to the Sheffield line up

• Like 1

Too early to write him off yet, I hope he is given a chance to prove his worth over here. Goes to show though that a few years away from speedway can have a pretty big impact regardless of talent.

He's got to maintain a 5 point average !

I was aware of this but as my post suggests, I think he will have done well to achieve a 3 😄.

Nobody prepared to let the kid Sissis get up to speed then?

Bet he can't wait to get here to experience that great British ' slagging off '!

The majority of speedway supporters, not just Sheffield have said his signing could be a master stroke.

So, his form hasn't been great by all accounts, but he has to get himself organised with settings etc, and who's to say he'll be costing an arm and a leg to be here, even if he is it doesn't mean the cost will be all down to Sheffield Speedway.

Look, if it doesn't work I'm sure this promotion will do something about, so in the meantime lets not get on the kids back, give him a chance and a warm welcome when we meet him.

• Like 4

Nobody prepared to let the kid Sissis get up to speed then?

Bet he can't wait to get here to experience that great British ' slagging off '!

The majority of speedway supporters, not just Sheffield have said his signing could be a master stroke.

So, his form hasn't been great by all accounts, but he has to get himself organised with settings etc, and who's to say he'll be costing an arm and a leg to be here, even if he is it doesn't mean the cost will be all down to Sheffield Speedway.

Look, if it doesn't work I'm sure this promotion will do something about, so in the meantime lets not get on the kids back, give him a chance and a warm welcome when we meet him.

I had a look back at the part of the thread when Arthur signed for the club and most if not all of the big talk came from non Sheffield fans.

The result in Aussie Under 21's is a cause for concern I don't think we should panic yet, lets get him over here and see what he can do.

One thing we don't know is the standard of equipment he has been riding over in Aussie,

I keep reading that he is on very good money, well if he is not scoring the points then he not earning so not concerned about that.

End of the day lets get over here, lets see what he can do when he gets over here before we all start jumping the gun and calling a failure before he has even got over here.

At the end of the day if it is not right the Promotion will with and change things if need be.

• Like 3

The fact that Sissis will start out at reserve for Sheffield will see him be a decent scorer IMO, many Sheffield fans only a few weeks ago was applauding their promotion for signing Sissis.

Wow. Give the guy a chance.

• Like 2

Wow. Give the guy a chance.

To be fair the only Sheffield fan to voice his concern is Oily Rag.

And to be fair to Oily Rag he has voiced his concerns before the result today.

But it is nice to see that fans from other clubs are concerned about the way we are feeling at the moment at Sheffield.