British Speedway Forum

If Compton comes in, I'd say you may be getting a replacement for Stead as well ! How do you fancy Barker ? He told someone on Saturday night at Berwick he's ready to come back and wants a team who are in the playoffs, and was seen in deep conversation with Sheffield reps !

Don`t think that`s what he said during his interview from the centre green last Saturday.

If Compton comes in, I'd say you may be getting a replacement for Stead as well ! How do you fancy Barker ? He told someone on Saturday night at Berwick he's ready to come back and wants a team who are in the playoffs, and was seen in deep conversation with Sheffield reps !

Thats not what he said to Dick Barrie on the centre green.I got the distinct impression that he won't be back this season as he is letting his back heal naturally and didn't have an operation.

Thats not what he said to Dick Barrie on the centre green.I got the distinct impression that he won't be back this season as he is letting his back heal naturally and didn't have an operation.

Ben Barker has signed for Peterborough

That little tin-can aka. Helmholtz resonator, on top of the pipe. Can be the next "thing" in the circle racing. Mostly used to bring down noise levels but also improves engine output. Part, Im interested in, is the ability to change exhaust gas pulsating frequency to more homogeneus flow.

Ben Barker has signed for Peterborough

that's a surprise but that's Speedway I suppose.I guess the "we will have to wait and see" meant think I'm going to Peterborough next week. Edited by Fromafar

Black Cats being favourite

Would certainly welcome Robert Lambert to Sheffield even more so than Ben Barker.

• Like 1

My head is hurting with all this........... :neutral: One thing for sure is that me tooters won't be ready until I know for sure...

Will gladly take Bellego off your hands if released to fit in Lambert, will be a good replacement for Lewis B.

Klindt has a higher average than Bellego so would imagine that he would be the one to go.