British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Well thats put me off Brendan i cant allow my kids to follow someone like that, No respect for others opinions, I had read some of the stuff that he put up on the media about being the best reserve in the EL, Matt Ford is no mug i am sure if Brendan was as good as he says he would still be Poole race suit Today? Yes it was poor the way Eastbourne sacked Johnson but from what Ceglio has told me and what i have read i would not want him in my Team, He seems to be a big player on the media front and not on the track, Seems to me if it was better the other way around.

This from Twitter;

I apologise if anyone takes offence to any language that has been posted on my social media. I will keep the posts clean. 1f44d.png#apologies

• Like 1

I don't, no disrespect I understand Brendan was upset but the way he has conducted himself isn't very professional and putting some things on Twitter how he was the best reserve at Poole - does he not think that this may upset the other riders? and some of the things he puts on Twitter I quote:

"@BDJRacing13: Women just said to me "you look terrible with tattoos all over yourself, waste of money.!"

I say... Go füćk yourself and your opinion.!

Not really the image you want to see or hear with language like that in and or around a family sport?

From Brendan:

@BDJRacing13: I apologise if anyone takes offence to any language that has been posted on my social media. I will keep the posts clean. 👍 #apologies

I won't comment on his language as he's done it himself, but I'm sure the Poole stuff is meant as tongue in cheek. A lot of other riders do it, Kenneth Hansen the other week springs to mind.

Well done to Brendan for putting the record straight the same way Eastbounre did it, he seemes a nice guy but he appears to show his true colours came out in the end towards the lady. Wonder how crazy he went when Eastbounrne sacked him, i bet the Air was Blue. At least he can see that it works both ways with the media and i think he has had more coverage in few weeks in the speedway star then he ever did racing, he was not the first to go wont be the last in speedway.

Edited by catinthehat

ermany and wance are next to each other and bradley and brenden are miles apart :t: but all that matters is Kent and Eastboune have got some good teams to bring entertaining speedway back to the south east where it has died for many a year. Eastbourne have the better side this year which i am looking forward to seeing them race, they have said that there are changes going on at Eastbourne i hope its for the best, Kings Lynn did it about 10 years ago and i have to say they are one of the best staduims to go too. Small changes have to start somewhere. Just found this on youtube and i think it was also on Facebook seems like they have started to use the Track to increase local kids interest?

Well thats put me off Brendan i cant allow my kids to follow someone like that, No respect for others opinions, I had read some of the stuff that he put up on the media about being the best reserve in the EL, Matt Ford is no mug i am sure if Brendan was as good as he says he would still be Poole race suit Today? Yes it was poor the way Eastbourne sacked Johnson but from what Ceglio has told me and what i have read i would not want him in my Team, He seems to be a big player on the media front and not on the track, Seems to me if it was better the other way around.

you really think Eastbourne have a better side then kent? The only thing Eastbourne riders have over Kents is the ability to practise on their own turf. With that in mind I suspect the eagles will do well in the early season NT matches against the kings. But I think once the season gets underway kent will be far stronger.
  • Like 1

BJ, no matter what he says is just an NL journeyman, he's been at it for years and will never get any better. last year Poole's no 7's were woeful an MF was scrabbling around trying to find someone who could do better than just pick off the odd point when the opposition packed up / fell off.

BJ fell into that category, i'm sorry but saying you were the best no 7 there last year really is clutching at straws, it's like being the best football player for the under 5's = it may sound good, but in the grand scheme of things it counts for sweet FA

• Like 2

BJ, no matter what he says is just an NL journeyman, he's been at it for years and will never get any better. last year Poole's no 7's were woeful an MF was scrabbling around trying to find someone who could do better than just pick off the odd point when the opposition packed up / fell off.

BJ fell into that category, i'm sorry but saying you were the best no 7 there last year really is clutching at straws, it's like being the best football player for the under 5's = it may sound good, but in the grand scheme of things it counts for sweet FA

To quote Clarkson, "Ooh good I’ve got syphilis, the BEST of the sexually transmitted diseases." :D

Oh thats so funny :t: counter, I am looking forward to my sons next football match at the local green for them to Jog out on the tiny pitch to find the best reserve sitting on the subs bench? A fully grown male with lots of tattoos and a beard with his name on his tracksuit top BDJ all crossed out from the other clubs he has played for but still living the dream U5’s Here we come pmsl. How the table has started to Turn, Maybe Penny can jog on and give him his water and safety blanket.

You reckon teaboy? You race us first so surely with your prediction Eagles will win? We will anyway!😜

Edited by Alex2000
  • Like 1

If you put me, Lucifer Sam, starman and Gemini in a speedway race 1 of the 4 of us would win it. It wouldn't make us good, it would just make us less bad than the other 3 :D

Just who did he beta for his 14 points? It might be a good performance, it might be a least bad performance.

1. Dylan Hancock - 12 (3,3,3,3) + 1. place in the final

2. Bradley Wilson-Dean - 12 (3,3,3,3) + 2. place in the final

3. Jake Turner - 10 (2,2,3,3) + 3rd place in the final

4. Chopper Bagshaw - 9 (3,3,1,2) + 4. place in the final

5. Billy Graham - 7 (1,2,2,2)

Praise the Lord!

• Like 1

You reckon teaboy? You race us first so surely with your prediction Eagles will win? We will anyway!

It would be a very good result if we can beat you good friday, but I think we will win on the Monday. ..

• Like 1

It would be a very good result if we can beat you good friday, but I think we will win on the Monday. ..

That Is generally the case for eastbourne great at home crap away! I do think that it will end up like that but hope to make a name for ourselves this year!

they've got a great team put together, their reserves will make great improvements throughout the season and if it is Bradley taking the #4 jacket i think we'll see some great racing from the eastbourne team this season. I'm more than excited to see Eastbourne run in the NL this season!

Solo i think your right but Stoke have a good team and cant count on the New Guy as he may not travel well, also he might not be as good as he thinks i just hope that Team Dugard have got another plan to put it right if it goes wrong? Maybe keep an eye open on team and see if it will change in a month or so, Got a bet on with Mr Cegliio that i get a free meeting, I think that Eastbourne will win away on there travels for a change and it will be a good year for them, A win at Kent, Rye House, Buxton, Birmingham, Coventry is on my list. possible one more.

A win at Rye House?? They look far stronger than Eastbourne so far

Actually id go as far to say all of those clubs look stronger so far. Eastbourne dont currently have a number one

Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 1