British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Love the Eastbourne suits, Great artwork put into place, Love Tom Brennan suit and the way he was racing around with Richard Andrews. I got to talk to all the riders, it was the best day Eastbourne Club have ever put on Well done to them all, Shame about me missing out on a ride with the Pitbikes but i have been told that they are going to do it again. Cant wait to see the start of the Season, Home win by 15 points :t:

It's likely to be a home win but what about our away chances?

It obviously works for him as he had a 12 point average round kent last year just needs to find an away form which he did get a max at Buxton

If Mason had a 12 point average at home I'd give up food lol.Would mean he went through the whole season unbeaten.

All the good work of signing that nz lad and the other new riders has almost been spoilt by having him at 1.

If Mason had a 12 point average at home I'd give up food lol.Would mean he went through the whole season unbeaten.

All the good work of signing that nz lad and the other new riders has almost been spoilt by having him at 1.

if they score well he won't be at number 1 long

Adz_mft I don't think you fully understand how speedway works. Leave it to the management they know what they're doing.

• Like 1

It obviously works for him as he had a 12 point average round kent last year just needs to find an away form which he did get a max at Buxton

He didnt have a 12pt average at Kent!!

• Like 1

Adz_mft I don't think you fully understand how speedway works. Leave it to the management they know what they're doing.

we hope

Devon 13+1

Wimbledon 9+2

Coventry 13+1

Devon 13+2 paid max

Stoke 7+2

Kings lynn 12

Stoke 12+2

Scunthorpe 14+4

Buxton 9+3

Leicester 9+2

Coventry 3+1

114 / 11 = 10.36

Including bonus points 135 / 11 = 12.18 :)

134*

• Like 3

He didnt have a 12pt average at Kent!!

looks like you just got told Philip !

It's the trio of Eastbourne fans that look like idiots. Firstly that isn't how you work out averages. It's the points scored divided by the number of heats then multiplied by 4, the number of meetings makes no difference at all (but teaboy, heat 15 does count). The maximum average you can get is 12.00 by winning every single race (12/4*4 or 15/5*4), 12.18 is impossible!! Adz is correct and has seen and knows a lot more about the NL than you trio. If you ask anyone who has actually watched NL recently, we'll all have the same opinion as Adz!

Edit: So this is my thoughts on Eastbourne now they're complete. It looks an alright team but will finish about mid table and will be helped by a hefty home track advantage. Mason was barely a heat leader last year and should just about be on this year due to the league being weaker but in no way is he a number 1. I expect his average to drop, especially if he doesn't get to grips with Arlington straight away. And Alex he will drop out of the number 1 jacket but at the end of the day it makes no difference to the team as he will be scoring less than the average you signed him on! Partnering Andrews with him I'm not sure about as he's been around a few years now and never kicked on until he last couple of months of last season but that was after he'd ridden the SBA many many times. It looks possibly the worst 1 and 2 away from home. However the rest of the team is pretty good! I expect Owen to kick on and put 2 points on his average and be number 1. It remains to be seen what BWD does but if he maintains his 5.00 in his first season or improves slightly I think it must be seen as good despite the expectations being put on him. RTD still hasn't hit 5.00 and even if he's more on par with Sarjeant, he's seen the tracks numerous times whereas BWD hasn't. Warwick was an interesting one for me, especially as the first announced, and I suspect if he was signed to give fellow grasstracker Wood some advice. I think he'll increase his average minimally but it doesn't seem like a track that'll suit him, initially at least, but he's been there and done it and add Owen and Andrews who have ridden a couple of years now alongside Connor and Martin Dugard and imo that's all the experience they'll need without having Mason as well. The reserves are again unknowns but Kelsey has ridden enough junior events to show potential and I think he'll be one of the better reserves in the league and may well replace Andrews after the first set of averages in the top 5. But lots of riders progress quickly at this level, and with a low points limit you'll need to add about 6-7 points just to be competitive and that's asking a lot of the 3 new guys, alongisde Owen, to make it a Gold Cup team.

Edited by Islander15

adz_mft is right. Too average 12 he'd have to have never dropped a point.

You and the person claiming he averaged 12 are looking mugs.

looks like you just got told Philip !

Philip is right your wrong

he's made you look a right nob hahaha

Now who looks like a right nob :oops::icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Mr Blobby

I know now its been explained.