British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Would they all be legible for that level then? But what about Brennan and Dugard they probably won't want to run NL meetings to because of the amount of meeting would he massive and the money

Why run PL - the increase in costs would be significant and the crowds would not significantly increase. Good Fridays crowd was on par if not better than most Elite fixtures at Arlington recently.

Was impressed by the Eagles set up both on and off the track.

• Like 1

I think with PL or NL you have to run one or the other, and unless the points limit increased dramatically there no way simon cam and lewis would fit in the side!

Plus why would you even want them 3, this year we have all new riders and its doing us good, dont slip back into a old habbit.

Edited by steven101

Simon has given up anyway hasn't he

I think maybe lets get this year out the way :t: as we have only had 2 meetings lol

just seen today that on @martindugard23 on Twitter that he is off to get 50 tyres why not make it 53 and give 3 to the Kent team :lol:

just seen today that on @martindugard23 on Twitter that he is off to get 50 tyres why not make it 53 and give 3 to the Kent team :lol:

Because they will still lose!

Thinking about it where are they going to store 50 tyres thats a lot of rubber, needs to have a big area as we all no you can only get 10 in a car LOL.

Any body brave enough to call the winner of the Championship of sussex?

I am going for Richard Andrews, Ayres, Owen. Think Brads going to have a off day as he has looked far too good at the moment, just one bad start and the Kiwi is out of the top 3.

Andrews looks to be a starter and had the fastest time of the day at Kent on Monday.

go Richard.

I go Andrews to win or Wilson Dean

Going to put my money on Niall, think it's his time to shine and he'll be a real dark horse in this competition

Niall is a strong number 8 but no match for the top team at the moment, If the new kid has his gateting gloves on he could be a winner, happy to put some money on with you solo who is going to win. Charlie Powell the new signing will be interested in him see how he is compaired to Niall? pressure is on now.

If he can keep out of trouble Ayres is in with a strong shout. If Kelsey makes the starts he did on Friday it could be his.

Dawid the pole could mix it up / spoil some peoples day? He kicked Niall's **** on Friday!

I will go with Andrews or BWD, maybe Mark Owen or Kelsey Dugard.

Having said that. I do think that Georgie Wood looks good and if Danny Warwick finds some for, who knows.

Not sure if David Mason will be fit but if he is, maybe he could take the win.

I have just been on the Eastbourne web site to see what the racing numbers where for sunday and i was shocked by this, Eastboune have put there complete programme on the internet from the good friday meeting.

what a great idea means we can all read the content, must be the first club to do this and what a great read it is. well done Eastbourne.

http://www.eastbourneeagles.co/programmes15