British Speedway Forum
scotchopper

Peterborough Vs Edinburgh League Cup Final 1st Leg Sunday 5th October

Straw poll, 3 of us who were half way between scunny and Peterborough when the first league match was postponed are seriously thinking about heading down and booking flights tomorrow. Should we give them another chance?

Edited by scotchopper

No, never give straws a second chance!!! Horrible things what they are.... Then again, they probably don't give a rats arse what you decide :)

Edited by Arson fire

Well I should be there B) Watching Ostergaard around the EoESthese days is very good anyway :P

• Like 1

Think weather is always the problem at this time of year!! Hoping it goes ahead especially if you've booked flights

Well I should be there B) Watching Ostergaard around the EoESthese days is very good anyway :P

Whilst I agree to a point, if ostrich is the selling point I'm glad you put "these days" in!

No Bjerre, so 2 guests & RR. Not ideal, to say the least. So who are we getting as guests ?

thought it was another week away yet (so not likely to hear owt ) , has lewis had a spin yet ???

Whilst I agree to a point, if ostrich is the selling point I'm glad you put "these days" in!

Why? :P

No Bjerre, so 2 guests & RR. Not ideal, to say the least. So who are we getting as guests ?

No Lasse? What's he doing?

Why? :P

That used to be the standard not the highlight in a sea of averageness.

That used to be the standard not the highlight in a sea of averageness.

Oh I see ;) Fair dink'um!

Has Bjerre joined the band of riders who have quit the Panthers now or is it a case of retiring from british speedway unless the team begins with a W and rides in the Elite

Lasse is in Czech Republic next week for the Golden helmet meetings think he is in both junior and senior events. The Peterborough meeting was arranged way after the Czech meetings which makes it more surprising that Peterborough have gone for this date.

Lasse is in Czech Republic next week for the Golden helmet meetings think he is in both junior and senior events. The Peterborough meeting was arranged way after the Czech meetings which makes it more surprising that Peterborough have gone for this date.

That question has been raised by more than a few Panthers supporters as well although I think it's the final round of the WU21 Final rather than the Czech GH.

Latest rumours suggest this fixture is in doubt, probably because of comments raised by the Newcastle promotion in this weeks star, if members of the BSPA were as good as getting along and organising as they are at pathetic getting one over and stuffing other clubs for their own ends this sport wouldn't be in the mess it currently finds itself.