British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

Such a joke club Plymouth, they have no soul. They are the MK Dons of speedway. Just a team of random odds and ends who sometimes win.

I do!

I think a lot of folks quite like the Devils!

• Like 2

Such a joke club Plymouth, they have no soul. They are the MK Dons of speedway. Just a team of random odds and ends who sometimes win.

you fancy elaborating on this? Apart from the bit about 'sometimes winning' which, to be fair, is true, I think I must be missing something.

What? Well KKS, not many people give much respect for cheap shots like that.
  • Like 1

James wright 12pts in 5 matches,eklof 10 in 1 match enough said!

Lewy logic

Lanham last 4 matches for Rebels 13 points

Jensen first 4 matches for Rebels 32 points.

At the moment it looks like both teams have made a good move.

I know where your coming from cliffeboy but lanham had contributed considerably to your success thus far and possibly 5 matches before he was dropped scored a maximum,he also had upped his average by two pts so imo deseved a bit more loyalty,where as plymouth offered wright a chance which he failed to take so the change was made

• Like 1

I know where your coming from cliffeboy but lanham had contributed considerably to your success thus far and possibly 5 matches before he was dropped scored a maximum,he also had upped his average by two pts so imo deseved a bit more loyalty,where as plymouth offered wright a chance which he failed to take so the change was made

Do you agree though now we are at the sharp end it was a good move by both teams if they want to win the play offs, or in Plymouths case qualify.

As an ipswich fan I say it's a good move by both teams to make themselves stronger for the play offs and the push for play offs. I always wish my team was more pro active at times.

• Like 1

As an ipswich fan I say it's a good move by both teams to make themselves stronger for the play offs and the push for play offs. I always wish my team was more pro active at times.

Your still in pole position for 6 th place baldy that said just to be in with a shout of playoffs is an achievement for the joke club from devon :-)

Do you agree though now we are at the sharp end it was a good move by both teams if they want to win the play offs, or in Plymouths case qualify.

Time will tell I think raz may score a few more than lanham but lanhams experience could've been invaluable in the playoffs especially helping young kurtz who I think is feeling the pressure!

:nono::nono:

Your still in pole position for 6 th place baldy that said just to be in with a shout of playoffs is an achievement for the joke club from devon :-)

Bit harsh calling the devils a joke club

Time will tell I think raz may score a few more than lanham but lanhams experience could've been invaluable in the playoffs especially helping young kurtz who I think is feeling the pressure!

Nice paid 10 for Brady on friday and another sub 57 sec time, and still averaging well over 9, I`ll settle for that tbh. Personally would just like him to cut back a bit on the guest apps, couldn`t bear to go into play offs again without our No1 if he gets injured.

Edited by Cliffeboy

:nono::nono:

Bit harsh calling the devils a joke club

Nice paid 10 for Brady on friday and another sub 57 sec time, and still averaging well over 9, I`ll settle for that tbh. Personally would just like him to cut back a bit on the guest apps, couldn`t bear to go into play offs again without our No1 if he gets injured.

The joke club was referring to a pathetic post earlier! As for kurtz he is an amazing talent if he gets back to his best he could win you the playoffs as for the devils if we do qualify we could cause a few surprises but its still a tall order to qualify!