British Speedway Forum

Roynon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will bring the missing fans back in their droves re-signing Judas.

If true Mr Havelock has just hammered another nail into Redcars coffin!

• Like 1

Should be Konopka but I bet it's Morely. Can't possibly drop a Pole when you could drop a Brit instead!

he's not our asset why should we care about Morley its not like he's going to be an international or GP rider is it?

also - look at tonights totals for the 2 of them. Konpka has only been riding 18 months and he's already better than Morley who's been riding at least 4 years

Edited by ch958
  • Like 3

Should be Konopka but I bet it's Morely. Can't possibly drop a Pole when you could drop a Brit instead!

Nonsense, Morley is one of the worst riders ever for Redcar which is saying something, he is making Konopka look good...

And as for signing Adam Roynon - my god, Brian Havelock thinks so little of the club that he takes in a rider who turned his back on the fans and club, but now we are helping him out. Although the chances of him lasting the 28 days without getting injured are limited anyway.

Dear me, can things get much worse for the club - depressing beyond belief... :cry:

• Like 2

Nonsense, Morley is one of the worst riders ever for Redcar which is saying something, he is making Konopka look good...

And as for signing Adam Roynon - my god, Brian Havelock thinks so little of the club that he takes in a rider who turned his back on the fans and club, but now we are helping him out. Although the chances of him lasting the 28 days without getting injured are limited anyway.

Dear me, can things get much worse for the club - depressing beyond belief... :cry:

signing for another team happens every season

have Lawson and Summers turned their back on us too? Offered more cash like Roynon was

I was disappointed when it happened too but we need strengthening and he'll do a job

Worse than Joni Keskinen? :shock: :shock: :shock:

signing for another team happens every season

have Lawson and Summers turned their back on us too? Offered more cash like Roynon was

I was disappointed when it happened too but we need strengthening and he'll do a job

When Roynon rode for us and broke his leg at Ipswich he asked the club to keep his team place avaliable. We showed loyalty to 'our' rider using R/R for about 2 months. He then said he would repay that by rejoining us the following season until Workington offered big bucks.

Fair play to him but why we have taken him back beggars belief and Havvy has also been keen on him the past 2 seasons. Will no doubt be injured agsin very soon.

Worse than Joni Keskinen? :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote

Probably on a par.

Edited by Bellers101

Roynon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will bring the missing fans back in their droves re-signing Judas.

If true Mr Havelock has just hammered another nail into Redcars coffin!

If things pan out, when Skidders returns, Roynon hopefully will fit in and stay. He will either drop to reserve or replace Graversen who will drop to reserve. Why not have him in the team now to get a month up to speed. if it all works it makes perfect sense and will strengthen the team greatly. Who else is out there. As for the Judas slinging..... grow up.

Whatever the wrath some people have with the management, theres nothing to stop certain supporters going on a forum and giving a "well done" to the riders, even if they didn't attend after a good result, just to show that whatever the grief they still care for the team and sport. What do you get...... zilch. The character on the updates had lots to say about the promotion, but at the end of the meeting, was there a well done to the team...... noop.

For Rafa, I've said it from day 1. (Pole or whatever, it doesn't matter), theres something special about the lad, and its been there from the start. Its his attitude to give 100% and learn the trade. last season he was scoffed at, at times with his falls and wild racing lines, but he got up, dusted himself down, and as he says, "takes it on board, and learns from it". His improvement week on week is a pleasure to witness. If his team mates don't come to him with advice, he goes to them for it. His fall on Thursday, he picked up his bike, got back on and finished the race.

He's not going to become an overnight sensation, but those that know their sport, don't react to the online jibes, because they know.

• Like 4

If things pan out, when Skidders returns, Roynon hopefully will fit in and stay. He will either drop to reserve or replace Graversen who will drop to reserve. Why not have him in the team now to get a month up to speed. if it all works it makes perfect sense and will strengthen the team greatly. Who else is out there. As for the Judas slinging..... grow up.

Whatever the wrath some people have with the management, theres nothing to stop certain supporters going on a forum and giving a "well done" to the riders, even if they didn't attend after a good result, just to show that whatever the grief they still care for the team and sport. What do you get...... zilch. The character on the updates had lots to say about the promotion, but at the end of the meeting, was there a well done to the team...... noop.

For Rafa, I've said it from day 1. (Pole or whatever, it doesn't matter), theres something special about the lad, and its been there from the start. Its his attitude to give 100% and learn the trade. last season he was scoffed at, at times with his falls and wild racing lines, but he got up, dusted himself down, and as he says, "takes it on board, and learns from it". His improvement week on week is a pleasure to witness. If his team mates don't come to him with advice, he goes to them for it. His fall on Thursday, he picked up his bike, got back on and finished the race.

He's not going to become an overnight sensation, but those that know their sport, don't react to the online jibes, because they know.

Peterborough intend to put him back in their own line-up (if he isn't injured again) http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2459.2

im glad to see him back, he ain't done nothing that Summers, Lawson & Smith have done in going for a better deal.

We all know what he's capable of.

• Like 2

whose kevlars will he be wearing , or will there be a whip round ?

• Like 3

Worse than Joni Keskinen? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nope, figures show Keskinen averaged a point a match (it took only 16 rides from 5 meetings and a grand total of 4 points for us to realise that R/R was a better option). Morley is currently averaging 2.14 from his 7 meetings. However he really is struggling to convert his NL form into PL points.

• Like 1

im glad to see him back, he ain't done nothing that Summers, Lawson & Smith have done in going for a better deal.

We all know what he's capable of.

I agree with you on this Drac. :t::approve: :approve: :drink: