British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Edinburgh V Newcastle Koc Semi Final 1st Leg Fri 3 Oct 7.30pm

17 wins on the trot for the Monarchs, certainly have the momentum. They have 7 fit riders for the run in which is key for the aggregate matches. Last night they were much sharper from the starts and it showed it was the Diamonds first tteam meeting on track since Glasgow in mid September. hardly good preparation and it's a month since we rode at home, so don't fancy our chances at all against the rampant monarchs on Sunday.

Maybe we should have arranged a fixture in the interim to give track time.

Well the 28th September anyway!!!

Have been looking everywhere on t'internet for the answer to this one.

Perhaps someone on here will know.

How many wins is that on the trot now for the Monarchs? :rolleyes:

Have been looking everywhere on t'internet for the answer to this one.

Perhaps someone on here will know.

How many wins is that on the trot now for the Monarchs? :rolleyes:

16 wins on the trot since we drew at Newcastle on 17th August. 18 matches unbeaten since losing at Somerset on 13th August.

And that's following a 24 match unbeaten run to start the season. And I still don't think we have all that strong a team.

• Like 1

16 wins on the trot since we drew at Newcastle on 17th August. 18 matches unbeaten since losing at Somerset on 13th August.

And that's following a 24 match unbeaten run to start the season. And I still don't think we have all that strong a team.

Says a lot for the rest of the league then

• Like 1

i would agree with you there Mr Stewart..regardless of how the 2 finals ahead pan out,it's been a fantastic achievement by our TEAM this season..The emphasis is on the word team here,because we have a great bunch of lads with a great never say die attitude and a team spirit the likes i havnt seen before.. :approve:

Says a lot for the rest of the league then

Well..the answer to that one then Mr Paulco is to pick a better team than us..simples!! :P We all start with the season with the same blank piece of paper,back of fag packet or whatever after all ;)

Edited by Young51

i would agree with you there Mr Stewart..regardless of how the 2 finals ahead pan out,it's been a fantastic achievement by our TEAM this season..The emphasis is on the word team here,because we have a great bunch of lads with a great never say die attitude and a team spirit the likes i havnt seen before.. :approve:

Well..the answer to that one then Mr Paulco is to pick a better team than us..simples!! :P We all start with the season with the same blank piece of paper,back of fag packet or whatever after all ;)

glasgow writes there team on the back of a condom box maybe thats how everybody fxxks them every year sorry tiggers :rofl::D

• Like 1