British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf2 - Swindon V Coventry 6 October

Away in the US for this and the remainder of the playoffs. Gutted to not be there tonight. Hope for everyone's sake the meeting goes ahead and its a cracker like it really should be.

After this absolute train wreck of a season for the EL, I'm not too bothered whether swindon win the league or not. But it would be nice to see the coffers of the club boyed by another final appearance. At least if we do make it through with Poole, I won't have to make the horrible decision of whether to go down to poole and support the boys but living with the guilt of having to hand over my hard earned to Matt Ford.

Sky now beginning to brighten

Does that mean no Charlie Webster?

Think the track staff and volenteers at Swindon need a round of applause for their good work ! I would have helped myself if I lived nearer..Lets all hope the meeting goes ahead now and everybody is rewarded with some good racing and a win for the Bee`s

How dare you pinch the apostrophe from KKS?

• Like 4

Anyone a little bit more confident than last week? Starting to feel we can do this. Will be watching some of it on my Sky Go at work wish I could be there!

Cricket covers only cover 22 yards. :)

Really :o I didn't expect people to think we would want the whole 22 yards for a speedway track. :D

The best of luck to those mighty Robins! I just hope I can be awake at 02:30, to watch the live updates.

dornier, on 06 Oct 2014 - 1:41 PM, said:

Think the track staff and volenteers at Swindon need a round of applause for their good work ! I would have helped myself if I lived nearer..Lets all hope the meeting goes ahead now and everybody is rewarded with some good racing and a win for the Bee`s

Superb efforts by the Robins .. There is a lot of good people out there who deserve great praise .. Brilliant , well done ,very much appreciated by me.

• Like 1

We did this sky tickets offer at swindon few months ago through the season ticket entrance, took ages to get in with one guy looking through pages of names

Tried the SKY tickets route earlier in the season at Swindon, gave my name to the person looking through the pages of names, their reply......

'oh, I recognise that name, we just gave those tickets out'

Naturally they let me in ticketless, but won't be bothering with Sky tickets again

First of all I think everyone who helped out with the Swindon track covering deserves a massive round of applause.

If any of those members are on here then well done to you #ROBINSPRIDE

Now on to the meeting.

Our top 5 should all out score there opposite No's. I am confident that we can easily hit 50 maybe even more. I think the only thing we have to worry about is the TR or TR's for Coventry.

Come on the Robins!

Are you going tonight?

• Like 1

Looks like this meeting will have to be completed sometime this week Grand Final both legs next week Monday 13th October and Wednesday 15th October

Yes. I wouldn't miss play-off night for anything. :t:

How about you

Yeah I will be there. Will keep an eye out for the purple chino's!

I just hope both teams come through injury free as I would be disappointed to see two guest teams in the final. May the best team win.

• Like 1

Dakota North starts this meeting in a heat leader berth, a big well done to him on improving his average by nearly 2 and a half points in just 5 months. Great effort from the lad. Robins to win this by at least 10...... :cheers:

• Like 1

L

Dakota North starts this meeting in a heat leader berth, a big well done to him on improving his average by nearly 2 and a half points in just 5 months. Great effort from the lad. Robins to win this by at least 10...... :cheers:

The Robins to get through to the final i think Coventry will do well to get 38 i am really looking forward to heat 2 Sarjeant has impressed me those four including Jimmy Greaves have massive parts to play tonight,