British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thebaron

Scunthorpe 2015

I had a letter from a Professional Footballer its was all in crayon, in big writing and signed with a thumb print.!

Alex Davies is a legend.

Av' calmed darn a bit having read his eloquent words.

Cheers Alex mate; see you at the EWR in March.

Edited by the outsider
  • Like 1

Ryan tweeted yesterday that hes off crutches and building it back up to get back on the bike again.Thought he seemed quiet in Oz; and absent from the Aussie season. Have I missed something anyone know what the injury was and how? Told him to get fit sort out his Visa and get back over here for March.

Edited by the outsider
  • Like 1

Does anyone think Mr Klindt will be riding for us for a while?

Would'nt surprise me NBT; Nicolai is our "go too rider" and his average I think would fit in the scheme of things. It might look a bit hasty allowing Tommy Gun to go to Berwick if anything went Pete Tong with the Visa's for Ryan and Alex. But then sure Nicolai for me; but he don't come cheap as I read it.

Would'nt surprise me NBT; Nicolai is our "go too rider" and his average I think would fit in the scheme of things. It might look a bit hasty allowing Tommy Gun to go to Berwick if anything went Pete Tong with the Visa's for Ryan and Alex. But then sure Nicolai for me; but he don't come cheap as I read it.

don't panic everything is going to plan as usual and all riders will be fit and ready for the season

• Like 5

don't panic everything is going to plan as usual and all riders will be fit and ready for the season

Top man Rob; thanks for this because all this talk of Visas and Ryan just off crutches is giving us all sleepless nights. Roll on March and everyone home and hose.

On what basis is Alex Davies getting a work permit?

The same basis as he did when he rode for somerset do shouldnt be a problemO:)
  • Like 1

If you're using "criteria" from a few years back you're screwed! The whole reason for this shake up is because the criteria being applied in recent years has been one the BSPA made up and is incorrect!

If you're using "criteria" from a few years back you're screwed! The whole reason for this shake up is because the criteria being applied in recent years has been one the BSPA made up and is incorrect!

Really!

Has a 7pt average

Which wasn't attained last season as per the regulations. That was from 2013. The regulations DO NOT say "has attained a 7.00 average before" - it clearly says last season.

Why do people not get it? All this "well he did before so he must do now" is wrong - hence the recent problems because of previous errors :blink:

Edited by Najjer

Which wasn't attained last season as per the regulations. That was from 2013. The regulations DO NOT say "has attained a 7.00 average before" - it clearly says last season

I think the rules set by the BSPA will be slightly different this year.

I think the rules set by the BSPA will be slightly different this year.

That's the whole point, the BSPA aren't the ones setting the rules, that's been the problem in the past. They will do as they are told.

• Like 1