British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2015

I Think Hansen will put 2 points on that 7.70 average.

as much as i think he could be a good prem league rider i wouldnt think hell improve by anyway near that margin

All joking aside i think we have a decent side for next season, SCB likes to have a dig and although he knows the rule book may well be wide of the mark with his remarks.......we will see!

Hansen could be a dark horse but if he does blow hot and cold we have strength in depth to cover for him and we have strong reserves in Mason Campton and Nicki Barrett......top six side nae bother.....still a few sides to be completed yet though. :lol:

We are Blue.....

• Like 1

I was watching it, looked like a painful fall, he was riding well as well, beating Brady Kurtz amongst others in the process

Agree with a few that have posted about the team for text season.

My concern is that crowds are slipping away at Workington each year and I really think an out and out number one someone the fans can expect to score big most meetings would have been the key.

I know it did not happen but getting someone like Cook would have pulled a few fans back.

The team is put together to keep Campton at reserve.

But with clearly no one even near to be an out and out number one I not looking forward with much excitement.

Hanson will not even keep that average in the premier league. No easy rides in the premier league !!!!

Bach well after dropping his average for the last three years is he going to get any better I don't think so.

Wells rode well at end of the season but boy what a boring rider he is to watch. One pass all year going around anyone and that was in the final match of the season.

Howarth has loads of potential but locks up far to many times around Derwent Park very surprised he has resigned after his body language last year.

Palm Toft should up his false average I would think.

Mason will score a few at reserve.

Barrett has rode over hear a few years now will he improve I don't know as I don't know much about him u

But he did score a few riding here during last season.

Not a team I look forward to watching each week sorry.

I hope mason will be fit to ride for. The 2015 season

It's four months away, how long do you think it takes to fix a broken collarbone, the bloke will be riding again after Christmas, no probs!! :t:

• Like 2

It's four months away, how long do you think it takes to fix a broken collarbone, the bloke will be riding again after Christmas, no probs!! :t:

proberbly before christmas

if he can follow tai woffy's footsteps probably this coming weekend. Edited by neb

proberbly before christmas

if he can follow tai woffy's footsteps probably this coming weekend.

Quite, broken collarbones appear to be becoming less and less problematical than they used to be!! :o;)

Quite, broken collarbones appear to be becoming less and less problematical than they used to be!! :o;)

6 weeks for normal humans, about 3 weeks for speedway riders usually.

• Like 1

Aye. Got beat by Newcastle at home, with Newcastle taking the PL title in 2001.

Aye, and won 60-34 at Brough on the way to the treble in 2004

• Like 2

Agree with a few that have posted about the team for text season.

My concern is that crowds are slipping away at Workington each year and I really think an out and out number one someone the fans can expect to score big most meetings would have been the key.

I know it did not happen but getting someone like Cook would have pulled a few fans back.

The team is put together to keep Campton at reserve.

But with clearly no one even near to be an out and out number one I not looking forward with much excitement.

Hanson will not even keep that average in the premier league. No easy rides in the premier league !!!!

Bach well after dropping his average for the last three years is he going to get any better I don't think so.

Wells rode well at end of the season but boy what a boring rider he is to watch. One pass all year going around anyone and that was in the final match of the season.

Howarth has loads of potential but locks up far to many times around Derwent Park very surprised he has resigned after his body language last year.

Palm Toft should up his false average I would think.

Mason will score a few at reserve.

Barrett has rode over hear a few years now will he improve I don't know as I don't know much about him u

But he did score a few riding here during last season.

Not a team I look forward to watching each week sorry.

So you didn't class Josh as an out and out no 1 ??? . We had one last season along with another top 4 but still didn;t win anything , :rolleyes: A Winning team puts bums on seats not just a no 1 rider :nono:

• Like 1

I Think Hansen will put 2 points on that 7.70 average.

i think you are living in cloud cuckoo land to think he could average somewhere up near Stead and Cook at this level.

he isnt a great gater and you dont earn points in the premier league coming from the back. will do well to maintain his average in my opinion.

Bach will be solid enough

Howarths heart is in the elite league

Wells is average.

This is a team that might be ok at home but Hansen going to away tracks for the first time will be a massive issue and this team looks nowhere near good enough for the top 6

i think you are living in cloud cuckoo land to think he could average somewhere up near Stead and Cook at this level.

he isnt a great gater and you dont earn points in the premier league coming from the back. will do well to maintain his average in my opinion.

Bach will be solid enough

Howarths heart is in the elite league

Wells is average.

This is a team that might be ok at home but Hansen going to away tracks for the first time will be a massive issue and this team looks nowhere near good enough for the top 6

How the hell do you know what Hansen is going to be like ??? No wheels have turned it makes me laugh how folk can say who top six will be, top four will be, no one has the bloody foggiest . There we were last year destined for the heights with the team put together, but its a total different ball game on the track as to whats on paper. We have seven guys that WANT to ride for Workington so for now that will do me , as for your comment about Kyle, its obvious Kyle wanted to come back , he had the opportunity to venture elsewhere but hasn't , he knows himself what people were thinking . After this season its anyones title but I believe we will have a chance at the top six, just like you believe Ipswich will :wink: