British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Rob Lyon has tweeted that both legs have to be run. Not sure how that will work if the hole is still there. Rules seem to allow option of BSPA arranging it at another venue.

So we have a choice if it rains or hole remains:-

A 10 heat farce

A 2nd leg away from qualifying teams track

Or worst case scenario - decided off track.

None of the above is satisfactory or fair to either club or more importantly their fans.

Rob Lyon has tweeted that both legs have to be run. Not sure how that will work if the hole is still there. Rules seem to allow option of BSPA arranging it at another venue.

So we have a choice if it rains or hole remains:-

That's just what I said in an earlier post, the meeting was cancelled due to the hole so what has been done about that to allow the meeting to go ahead?

• Like 1

I would guess the choice is down to averages as King has a higher average than Josh G. Maybe Cook is not available as his average would fit.

I hope Troy rides as well as he did(n't) on Monday!

King's average does fit, admittedly Kennett did well when he last raced for us but in poor conditions i would favour King myself.

Whoever Poole use to cover Josh G tonight (Kennett), they can't use them again at home next week if they get through to the final, due to the 8-day rule.

Edited by Skidder1

Lets hope the meeting is on and the second leg is won fair and square by one of the teams.

At times we have had anger on here( at times misguided! ) but in general, good natured banter and wind-ups but unfortunately spoilt at times by the usual two trolls who never miss an opportunity to stir :oops: :rolleyes:

​So may the best team win and I sincerely hope that either Poole or Kings Lynn go on to lift the trophy.

i know what you mean. just hope you and starman dont comment to much

well just looking at the forecast. rain all day in poole so this wont go ahead, as poole dont have any covers? thats right isnt it?

Really...........funny how its blue skies and sunshine as I look out of my dining room window.............

RP

Really...........funny how its blue skies and sunshine as I look out of my dining room window.............

RP

If you look at a proper weather forecast its only a 40 % chance of scattered showers all day but the weather can change as we have a low pressure, thus the high winds, 24knots at 220, gusting to 40knots between 9am and 3pm.

so little rain, high winds to dry the track. Meeting on ;)

i know what you mean. just hope you and starman dont comment to much

Of course as soon as the word Troll is mentioned there was no surprise that straight away, you recognized yourself without any names being directly mentioned :wink::rofl:

Just wait for your buddy to come on and like your post as per usual! :lol::rofl:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Strange how you recognized yourself without any names being directly mentioned :wink::rofl:

because for some bizarre reason you have an agenda agaianst me and brum

• Like 1

because for some bizarre reason you have an agenda agaianst me and brum

I hate to break this to you gavan, but so do a lot of other people! :rofl:

• Like 2

If you look at a proper weather forecast its only a 40 % chance of scattered showers all day but the weather can change as we have a low pressure, thus the high winds, 24knots at 220, gusting to 40knots between 9am and 3pm.

so little rain, high winds to dry the track. Meeting on ;)

well thats weather forecasts for you. and as fr the proper weather forecast its from the met office ? anyway lets get thi meeting on and good luck to the stars