British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

So now what?

Matt is looking for the coin he uses when taking a coin toss for a decision.

• Like 1

Matt is looking for the coin he uses when taking a coin toss for a decision.

He's bound to win, he's a a great tosser...

• Like 9

Well if the weather is bad then there won't be a meeting to talk about .

Honestly? And here's me, begging her indoors to let me come shopping with her....

Rain Rain, tipple down... pull a lad-y-----'s---------...

I better not. That'll be termed sexist in this day and age.

meeting off

What day is left now?

What day is left now?

Sunday. You can't possibly run it any of the next 2 days as Lynn will have a rider missing.

edit > scrub that, dogs entry at 5. Unless they can run at midday?

Edited by SCB

I'm sure they would want the revenue from this lucrative fixture and equally Sky would want this meeting to go ahead as there isn't another meeting yo show tonight so they will have invested in this one and will use any influence they have to make sure it's on.

It's pouring down now and it's been monsoon conditions this afternoon so I will be surprised if it goes ahead!

That would suit Poole down to the ground, more rain the better, I think they'd get more revenue with a guaranteed final than run a semi when they could possibly lose, and lose the revenue from the final too also lose the trophy too. As I said Poole do not need this to be on, end of. The only team desperate to get it run are KL.

I see its off now anyway.

Edited by Had

Maybe Sunday. Or Monday and the final to be put back a week. Sun is out blazing now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr

Ooooops dogs on a sunday. Poole dogs v King's Lynn dogs then.

Edited by cheekyboys2

Forecast is for more rain every day than there has been today. Next good day is Tuesday.

A lot of ridiculous and immature postings on this thread at the moment.

I haven't seen this many trolls since I watched the Labyrinth with David Bowie.

That's an easy comment to make, but perhaps you can highlight examples of what you consider ridiculous and immature. I might agree with you, but unless you highlight you are simply making a troll type comment yourself.

Maybe Sunday. Or Monday and the final to be put back a week. Sun is out blazing now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr

Ooooops dogs on a sunday. Poole dogs v King's Lynn dogs then.

I don't know how many of the riders are in action in Poland on Sunday so that might not work. As for Monday the weather forecast doesn't look any better than today. It might be better to put this fixture back a week to next Wednesday then run the finals week commencing 20th October.

so what happens now. surely thats not correct that poole automatically go through? if thats the case time to give up watching this farcical sport once and for all :cry:

Forecast is for more rain every day than there has been today. Next good day is Tuesday.

I wouldn't rely on that. Yesterday it said today would be fine all day. Clouds now clearing. Big orange thing blazing its heart out now!!! with this wind and sun track will be dry by 7pm. Grrrr angry man

so what happens now. surely thats not correct that poole automatically go through? if thats the case time to give up watching this farcical sport once and for all :cry:

If Poole can't run it then they have to lose 75-0. Otherwise it's not in their interests to run this meeting, they're better off not trying than risking a Kings Lynn win!

Really...........funny how its blue skies and sunshine as I look out of my dining room window.............

RP

looks like the forecast was correct after all doesn't it not even matt can change that :party: