British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

It's always amazed me that Sky have never insisted on covers. Other sports where they put their money they insist on certain rules and stipulations, as soon as you get promoted to the Premier League certain things have to be done to make live better for them as well.

But all the Sky money in Speedway has just ended up in the riders bank accounts, and the sport has seen no improvement whatsoever.

I know that Speedway receives peanuts in comparison to other bigger sports, but each club has received a fair chunk of money over the past few seasons, and a few grand on some decent covers wouldn't have broken the bank.

But that's Greedway for you.

Do you really think all the money has been swallowed up by the riders.I don't think the money makes it that far down the line.

Glad this meeting has been called off as the weather is absolutely awful now.

Even allowing for the covers if used it would be a quagmire.

i think though the play offs are here to stay

No they're not - they're here to be moved around ;)

Sky can insist all they like, but are you going to find the Volunteers to put them down and take them up?

Not after the debacle at Swindon on Monday as covers didn't work on the track & produced a meeting of poor quality.

Not after the debacle at Swindon on Monday as covers didn't work on the track & produced a meeting of poor quality.

There you go. Ask Uncle Rosco what he thinks, i'll tell you, you'l get the same answer, but probably stronger..

The two lineups for the 3rd attempted re-staging of the Elite League Semi Final 2nd Leg have now been announced.

Poole Pirates.

1.Peter Kildemand (G)

2.Nick Morris (G)

3.Troy Batchelor (G)

4. Dakota North.(G)

5. Simon Gustafsson (G)

6. Kyle Newman

7.Simon Church -Bell ( Ringer)

KINGS LYNN STARS

1. Hans Anderson (G)

2. Kyle Howarth.(G)

3. Chris Harris (G)

4.Kenneth Hansen (G)

5.Max Fricke (G)

6. Jason Garrity (G)

7. James Sargeant (G)

Subject to confirmation 15 minutes before start time. ;)

• Like 3

I thought it was a great meeting but then i am not a swindon fan who is still blaming everything but the swindon management and riders.

Edited by robert72
  • Like 1

you need specsavers if thats what you think people are writing.

we dont dispute the hole

we dont dispute the call off.

what we do dispute is the lack of effort to put it right

No ordinary person would say that. That is a clear troll right there saying you need specsavers, so you have proved twice that your trolling.

I don't consider you posts worthy enough to reply so if you do try and talk to me, I will be as quiet as a mouse on cotton.

They did produce a meeting of poor quality but full credit to Swindon for getting the meeting on.

I applaud Swindon for running the meeting. Every effort should be made to get meetings on no matter what the weather.

So what if its processional from the gate with riders getting filled in. Those are the conditions get on with it.

What we should do is just postpone any meeting if there is a bit of rain in case the racing is boring.

Ive watched good and bad meetings on dry and wet tracks. Swindon could have easily called it off. They didnt and fair play to them.

Coventry like wet tracks Swindon dont. It was all about on the night. The track could have been dry and Swindon win easily.

There you go. Ask Uncle Rosco what he thinks, i'll tell you, you'l get the same answer, but probably stronger..

Use your head.

Rosco will be disappointed that the weather was awful and the meeting was run in poor condiitons but will be more disappointed in the lack of effort from some of his team then blaming the conditions

No ordinary person would say that. That is a clear troll right there saying you need specsavers, so you have proved twice that your trolling.

I don't consider you posts worthy enough to reply so if you do try and talk to me, I will be as quiet as a mouse on cotton.

Im pleased you dont think im ordinary makes me feel special.

is saying someone needs specsavers trolling? or pointing out a fact?

you obviously cant read properly or you would be able to understand what i have written and what everyone else is saying.

POOLE MUCKED UP THE TRACK PREP!!

Is that big enough letters for you

I thought it was a great meeting but then i am not a swindon fan who is still blaming everything but the swindon management and riders.

Not from me as I doubt that whatever the conditions were Swindon had riders who have a history of bottling it when the pressure mounts.

• Like 1

If you don't consider the post worthy of a reply why bother replying.

Just Saying

They did produce a meeting of poor quality but full credit to Swindon for getting the meeting on.

I applaud Swindon for running the meeting. Every effort should be made to get meetings on no matter what the weather.

So what if its processional from the gate with riders getting filled in. Those are the conditions get on with it.

What we should do is just postpone any meeting if there is a bit of rain in case the racing is boring.

Ive watched good and bad meetings on dry and wet tracks. Swindon could have easily called it off. They didnt and fair play to them.

Coventry like wet tracks Swindon dont. It was all about on the night. The track could have been dry and Swindon win easily.

Use your head.

Rosco will be disappointed that the weather was awful and the meeting was run in poor condiitons but will be more disappointed in the lack of effort from some of his team then blaming the conditions

Im pleased you dont think im ordinary makes me feel special.

is saying someone needs specsavers trolling? or pointing out a fact?

you obviously cant read properly or you would be able to understand what i have written and what everyone else is saying.

POOLE MUCKED UP THE TRACK PREP!!

Is that big enough letters for you

Theres a thread called Ipswich in the PL section, go back to it. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

If you don't consider the post worthy of a reply why bother replying.

Just Saying

I'm not replying now :D

What Swindon fan has blamed anything but our inability to gate on Monday night? We were gash and we got deservedly battered and every Swindon fan on here has said that.