British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

kks how many alias do you have?? Mrlincolncity one of yours aswell ??

My names Rob Scott im 39 i drive a lorry im married and iv got 2 kids. Im also from lincoln and ironically support lincoln city fc! Now if ya dont mind, im very much me and av never nor will i impersinate anyone else.

Ta very muc

• Like 1

yerropes, on 16 Oct 2014 - 8:41 PM, said:

Would be interested to know if the coiffured one will actually attend Cov tomorrow..

Doubt he's the got the balls to do so..

Why would he not be at Brandon ?

My names Rob Scott im 39 i drive a lorry im married and iv got 2 kids. Im also from lincoln and ironically support lincoln city fc! Now if ya dont mind, im very much me and av never nor will i impersinate anyone else.

Ta very muc

I think it is the writing style that suggests one and the same.

Must have been great to watch such a fantastic match after they couldn't ride (not "race") two Mondays ago because of the hole.

Farce.

Yes it was thank you because we won.......Now get over it.

Well the farce of the elite league went ahead with the expected result. Love the Poole fans saying it was to dangerous to ride after heat 10! The same bunch if clowns who thought it perfectly acceptable to race after heat 9 at Belle Vue! What a bunch if hypocrites. We can only hope for a Coventry win as I couldn't bear the though of Ford with the trophy

• Like 8

Well the farce of the elite league went ahead with the expected result. Love the Poole fans saying it was to dangerous to ride after heat 10! The same bunch if clowns who thought it perfectly acceptable to race after heat 9 at Belle Vue! What a bunch if hypocrites. We can only hope for a Coventry win as I couldn't bear the though of Ford with the trophy

NEVER!!

Thank God its finally over!

Well done to the Poole riders and supporters and good luck in the final. Great effort from our boys but fell just short.

Mon the Bees.

I hope Bomber & Garrity enjoyed the hot showers tonight Could be different next week.

• Like 4

Yes well done Poole riders, hope the Coventry riders win the final :-) (had to think about that wording lol)

Huge effort from our Stars, riders and club deserved more from this season :'(

Edited by Trees
  • Like 3

Really good effort from all the 14 riders . Kings Lynn did have chances tonight to take the tie but just came up short . Looking forward to the final now and result like 2010 :wink:

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat

Hahahaaaaa

No, only kidin, fair dos tonight on the night.

Glad its done, lynn let down by bjerre imo, over rated for me, id av him out for next season,

At least itl be fun watchin bomber takin the piss again, wont shy away, i hate poole, even more after this farcical they conjured up, hes a first rate arse his fat lad maude.

I hope coventry hammer em

Coventry because they will be the underdogs because Poole were 2nd favourites at the start of the season.

Latest odds from VC

Cov 8/13

Poole 6/5

Exactly why I couldn't really give a stuff who wins the league this year. A season of patched up teams made up of the nearest odds and sods to be found. Yes, in a sport like speedway injuries will always play a part, but this season has really demonstrated how on its arse the sport at the top level is.

Lost interest in the sport over the tactical joker decided final in 2006, which ironically Sky still show as if injustice was something special to be celebrated. League speedway is past its sell by date anyway, only the grand prix worth watching , at least you get more than one decent race every meeting.

• Like 2

Absolutely delighted that the best team won! I expect they could hear my cheers from Coventry.

Will be cheering on the Pirates tomorrow when we wipe the floor with Coventry home and away!

Come on you Pirates! Can only imagine the look on the faces of the Poole haters :D Can't explain how much joy that fills me with!