British Speedway Forum

Anyone know when press and practice is? The Billy Sanders memorial on the 19th, meet the riders night on Wednesday the 18th, so I'm guessing P&P on the Monday/Tuesday?

• Like 1

One assumes that neither Gino or Rohan will be allowed to practice if their visa's are not in place by then.

ty proctor will be there , its a practice after all ..

Will we qualify for the fours this season? If king is available that day we may do okay, although I can't see anyone beating Glasgow.

Anyone going to the Ben fund?

Will we qualify for the fours this season? If king is available that day we may do okay, although I can't see anyone beating Glasgow.

Signed for Pila in Poland.....but they not riding that day

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

was it taken from averages as of June 1st last year? Presume it will be the same again.

Could be some interesting changes with the rolling averages moving down to just 20 meetings.

Someone like Cam who had a shocking start but ended strong will likely see a big uplift at the first new set of averages.

What is the qualifying criteria for the fours was going to go last season until i realized the Witches were not involved.

So gino does qualify then under the 2 year national championship

Yep so there we have it.

Now let's hope the visas don't take too long in arriving and we can get them over here for the start of the season.

At last some answers how Gino qualify's for the coming season , just make sure you average above 7.00 this coming season so we don't have to go through all of this for the next season.

Roll on March 19th withdraw symptoms reaching max !!

political asylum is the answer.

Luckily Scotland didn't vote for independance or we would've been over run by Aussies, right enough we would have been in an asylum. :icon_smile_clown::cheers:

Edited by tyretrax

Roll on March 19th withdraw symptoms reaching max !!

Absolutely. Then, Lakeside 20th and Rye 21st. Just hang in there.

Absolutely. Then, Lakeside 20th and Rye 21st. Just hang in there.

Still working on the other half for Rye 21st

At last the good news has arrived, both Gino and Rohan officially cleared to ride on current visa's from the start of the season! Published in today's paper.

Phew!

• Like 1