British Speedway Forum

It looked like a couple of ex witches not busting a gut either.

I thought cam was okay, and nico looks like he should definitely beat other reserves rohan also practicing his tape breaking technique before the season gets going.

I'm sure fuel taps Bro will know if anything went wrong with Ritchie bike.

bruv went off early so didnt get to speak with him after. He has a busy day planned today but if I hear anything will let you know if I can.

Looks like Adam Ellis had a night to forget for the second time this week?

I know Stefan didn't get a lot score wise but how was he pace wise compared to the rest of the field?

Stefan looked good bike looked quick , ok did over do it a couple of times but should score some good points for Ipswich . Spoke to a mate who was at the meet the riders the night before and was saying how pleased Stefan was to be riding this year for the Witches

Stefan looked good bike looked quick , ok did over do it a couple of times but should score some good points for Ipswich . Spoke to a mate who was at the meet the riders the night before and was saying how pleased Stefan was to be riding this year for the Witches

Just to add Stefan reported n the Witches website that he had a fuel problem for the 1st two races last night might explain why he looked better as the meeting went on .

Gave Josh Grajczonek a good race kept Josh on his toes through out the race ok was only them two due to missing Hawkins and Ellis but from past visits to Foxhall Grajczonek goes pretty well round here.

Not mechanical issues to blame for Ritchies crash apparently.

Just a freakisk bit of bad luck. Was lifting when the red light came on - perhaps split second distraction - and didnt land the front wheel as needed to keep it upright!

Pilot error then?! Anyone think we riding at Edinburgh on Saturday! *wink*

Think I've just about warmed up now too....

Pilot error then?! Anyone think we riding at Edinburgh on Saturday! *wink*

Think I've just about warmed up now too....

on the list along with 'my dog ate my kevlars! lol

PS im still cold - was getting there but had a relapse after the solar eclipse!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

Anyone going to Rye house tomorrow ? Thinking about going as never been there before

Know updates gave a promising report on lambert, was he on the pace etc?

Anyone going to Rye house tomorrow ? Thinking about going as never been there before

Come along, the more the merrier. There will be a fair few of your fellow Witches there, expecting business as usual, an Ipswich win

He looked very very good. Super quick when in front.

Amazing to think he's only 16 as he rides like a seasoned veteran.

Very smooth and safe on the bike.

He looked very very good. Super quick when in front.

Amazing to think he's only 16 as he rides like a seasoned veteran.

Very smooth and safe on the bike.

Agree with this for a 16 year old did look very good , may he continue to improve and progress . Be nice to see some young British talent progress and move through the ranks .

Get down there, normally just as many of us witches fans as there are rockets. Normally some good banter aswell.

Any Rye house fan know if there is going to be some proper fish this season?

He was more than on the pace, as my updates said, very good rider, and hopefully a British rider that can go a long long way

Get down there, normally just as many of us witches fans as there are rockets. Normally some good banter aswell.

Any Rye house fan know if there is going to be some proper fish this season?

He was more than on the pace, as my updates said, very good rider, and hopefully a British rider that can go a long long way

Think I read on another thread it's frozen fish fillets again and frozen chips/Fries.